• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We haven't left since Day One. We have been planning and ironing out our machinations, and soon we shall strike. Our slow but certain takeover is almost complete. also that Sea-foam Spidey worries us. We mandate a call to action. Vote Zinger. he is the Enemy
Vote:Zinger
like that seems legit in any situation. why should everyone listen to you? you have been nothing but a distraction so that those who are trying have nothing to go on. Now Parker is dead and you ask me to Lynch the Mod? I guess i will to get you off my ass
Vote:Zinger

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and do you have any evidence to back that up?
yea, you’re making me repeat myself, storm

his threshold is over 1k and the player that could put 1k votes on someone lost their powers apparently permanently

and voting him is considered voting an invalid player as shown in some votecounts

Can Zinger be targeted with abilities. For instance can you Weaken his modvotes?
possibly, but we might have to do something to him first so he’s treated as a valid player first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom