Prima Games Ocarina of Time Strategy Guide
November 24th, 1998
Elizabeth M. Hollinger
10.8 x 8.4 Inches
- Includes a two-page retrospective of the Legend of Zelda series up until the release of Ocarina of Time.
- Very generic looking maps for all dungeons and overworld locations.
- A simple two-column system makes the guide very easy to follow.
- Each dungeon has a quick bullet point guide that can be followed instead of the detailed walkthrough.
- Plenty of screenshots found through the guide. Screenshots are small, allowing for quite a few of them on each page.
- Plenty of official artwork for the various items, characters, and bosses in the game.
- Complete appendices for all the items, equipment, great fairy fountain locations, pieces of heart, magic bean locations, and gold skulltulas.
- Includes a small tear-out poster of all the Ocarina songs. Later editions just had this as a regular page.
- There was a gold-foil exclusive collector's cover edition released in Electronics Boutique stores.
- This guide was re-released as a GameStop exclusive in March of 2003 when The Wind Waker was released, as Ocarina of Time and the Master Quest were packaged with it.