• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZeldaDungeon: Zelda's Adventure Boss Guide

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I haven't and most likely never will play a CDi game but your knowledge of this game is great and you would really help people who play it.

This boss guide is great. It comes close to and might even match the very high quality of the Zelda Dungeon boss guides. If I ever get my hands on the CDi games (and play through them enough to get to a boss battle) I will definitely use this!

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak
Oh darling DARK MASTER please share a piece of your wisdom with us all(Not reading anything of the post higer up,and NOT getting blackmailed by Dark Master.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hmm I honestly don't remember posting here but awesome thread Darky! I ne'er played the cdis so erm yeah xD

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
good work but those games are incredibly unpopular so the guides probably won't get a whole lot of use

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Not too shabby, though I don't think I'll have anything to do with those games ever......still, job well done.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
this is as impressive as it is intriguing, DARK MASTER! I do not own these games, nor plan TO own them (sadly...), but this might actually come in handy for a good friend of mine! Kudos to you, sir.

The first villain dealing a full heart/half-heart damage kinda sucks, especially when you only have three or so hearts.
Ursore is so adorable and Malmord would give me nightmares whether male or female, but they look fun <3 Looks like the bosses were thought of carefully. They are pretty creative. Too bad Ganondorf isn't as hot though ;/ anddddd

"Congratulations, you have just completed the game."

YA LOL... If you can get a copy, lolol. :sahasrahla:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom