• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda War

Who wins

• Total voters

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
There already was a war like this called the Unification War, Hylians won.

You mean the Hyrulean Civil War that the Chamber of Sages kept on talking about, over and over again, non-stop? Yeah, I know about that war! But this war isn't that war though! This is just we would want to win a war!

And I say the Shiekah should win because they're the powerful, knowledgeable, and hold the truth closely to them with passion! I know they lost in the civil war. But I'm saying I have faith that they are capable of winning other wars because they are so strong!

VitaTempusN92

Clearly the Salona would win.

What the heck are the Salona? Where in the games are they even mentioned? I don't recall them ever existing in any of the Zelda games or Zelda lore. They must be a fan fic folk. Are you seriously voting for a race/tribe/culture of people that don't even exist in the official canon, let alone aren't even in this poll at all?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
What the heck are the Salona? Where in the games are they even mentioned? I don't recall them ever existing in any of the Zelda games or Zelda lore. They must be a fan fic folk. Are you seriously voting for a race/tribe/culture of people that don't even exist in the official canon, let alone aren't even in this poll at all?
Vita, it's a joke. Chill

VitaTempusN92

But what about the Tingels that also from the game "Hairward Head" like the Groosevils are? Groosevils live in Grooseland and the Tingels live in Tingleloft!

Then of course don't forget the important Ghiradivas and Yugaladies from "Ghirahim's Body" :reggie: and "SingleDress Woman"! lmao! :ghirahim:

@BlackWolf//WhiteAngel Yeah, the Groosevils would win if their creator the great Groose himself were with them! lol! :wynaut:

The Gerudo still have high strength in numbers and are extremely versatile, ranging from units on horseback to the extremely powerful Iron Knuckle.

Yes, let the Zoras try to hurt the Gorons while the Gerudo snipe them from above with bows
I dunno, a goron could curl into a ball to deflect the arrows though. Then they can roll around like undamagable tanks and pretty much run everyone over except the deku and oocoo. If it came down to those two though, I'm not sure how an oocoo would attack a goron, and i'm sure deku nuts dont do a whole lot to a goron either.. So eh, who knows. It'd be interesting to see, thats for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom