• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda War

Who wins

• Total voters

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
I posted this a while ago, but I feel like this topic could be brought up again, that being what if a war started between all the zelda races, who would win. The races being the hylians of OoT, the sheikah of OoT, The gorons of OoT, the zora of TP, the Deku of MM, The Twili of TP, The koroki of OoT, the Ikanians of MM, the oocoo of TP, or the Gerudo of OoT. Each race will get 24 hours of preperation and will fight on the OoT map and inhabit their own bases (races that dont inhabit any bases on the Oot map will get there base from there game added onto the map.

Who wins, you decide.

Misty

Ronin
I assumed Zora because they can just hang out at the bottom of a lake and drown anyone who comes near.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It all depends on how much of the Twili's power in TP came from Ganondorf. We need to decide what was him and what was them.
Your people have long amused me. To defy the gods with such PETTY magic only to be cast aside.

He considers their magic petty so I imagine a lot of his power.

As for the main question. The Gorons are the strongest race and would likely win. They have the ability to survive underwater as seen in TP so the Zoras would not defeat them through drowning.

The Gerudo are just humans like the Hylians and are a smaller force though if we include Ganondorf and Twinrova they would likely be a contender for winners. Ganondorf did manage in OOT to attack the castle and take over Hyrule itself with his force, but it is unknown if he used Gerudo or perhaps Moblins as his attack force.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I assumed Zora because they can just hang out at the bottom of a lake and drown anyone who comes near.
Ummmm.....
064.jpg

Yeah... That's not going to work out so well.....

Definitely the Gerudo. Their ranged skills could help them easily pluck the Zora out from the lake without even stepping in, and I assume they'd have some type of explosive that they could use to basically detonate the gorons. The Ikanian, Deku, Hylians, Kokori, and Ooccoo would be completely crushed by their sword skills, archery skills, and horseback skills. Their only reach challenges would be the Sheikah and the Twili, but since the Twili are already so weak except Midna and Zant, and the Sheikah are so few in number, the Gerudo definitely win. Plus, they have Koume and Kotake. No army could possibly hope to take down Twinrova.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Your people have long amused me. To defy the gods with such PETTY magic only to be cast aside.

He considers their magic petty so I imagine a lot of his power.

As for the main question. The Gorons are the strongest race and would likely win. They have the ability to survive underwater as seen in TP so the Zoras would not defeat them through drowning.

The Gerudo are just humans like the Hylians and are a smaller force though if we include Ganondorf and Twinrova they would likely be a contender for winners. Ganondorf did manage in OOT to attack the castle and take over Hyrule itself with his force, but it is unknown if he used Gerudo or perhaps Moblins as his attack force.
Although goronscan survive underwater, they whould still be easily killed if dragged underwater as they move as slow as any other human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom