• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda War

Who wins

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Although goronscan survive underwater, they whould still be easily killed if dragged underwater as they move as slow as any other human.
Killed with what? The zoras have spears. To pierce beings made of rock would be a task I don't think they'd be up to and to drag a Goron under in the first place. Some of these guys weigh probably several tonnes. And whilst grabbing one which would have to be by a limb anyway they could just curl up and any hand holding on would probably be cut off.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
I say Zora as they actually have a pretty solid military. The hylains army is scared of almost everything (exept for link), The guredo would be the closet match to the zora, both with big armys and bases hard for others to reach, however there are simply more zora than gerudo so i believe this to be the ultimate decison. The gorons, yes can survive underwater, big deal. That dosent mean they can move any faster than a human as a matter of fact they sink straight to the ground. They would easily than be dispatched with spears or arm blades. The twili is simple, break the mirror shield. As for land battles the zora would not be profficent especially against the goron however they could inhabit the waters of hyrule for most of the battle and play passive aggresive and I believe the zoras have enough witts to figure that out. They could take over castle town by using the moat, they can take lake hylia as a second base, there original base, and gerudo valleys river are all places they would have an advantage, most of them being fairly close to enemy bases. That is my analysis.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Killed with what? The zoras have spears. To pierce beings made of rock would be a task I don't think they'd be up to and to drag a Goron under in the first place. Some of these guys weigh probably several tonnes. And whilst grabbing one which would have to be by a limb anyway they could just curl up and any hand holding on would probably be cut off.
Water bombs, and i assume gorons soft underbellys would be susceptible to wounds. Also if a gorons stuck at the bottom of a lake, its not moving, therefore usless. Also from what i can tell there are more zoras than gorons (referring to there respective games) therefore enough zoras could drag on down. Also i think very few people would invade death mountain forcing the grons to take the offensive, as I think they would anyway. And you have to remember gorons arent very smart.

Water bombs, and i assume gorons soft underbellys would be susceptible to wounds. Also if a gorons stuck at the bottom of a lake, its not moving, therefore usless. Also from what i can tell there are more zoras than gorons (referring to there respective games) therefore enough zoras could drag on down. Also i think very few people would invade death mountain forcing the grons to take the offensive, as I think they would anyway. And you have to remember gorons arent very smart.
Yes, let the Zoras try to hurt the Gorons while the Gerudo snipe them from above with bows

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Yes, let the Zoras try to hurt the Gorons while the Gerudo snipe them from above with bows
And how are they gonna get into Zora territory, its filled with avaliable spot for zora to jump out in the river and the domain is blocked by a giant wall. Gerudo territory is blocked by a well, bridge. Also the zoras could easily get in through lake hylia.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Gorons do not appear to take damage from bombs. The trapped Goron in TP was rescued by a bomb and also in OOT a bomb can only stop a groom rolling temporarily.

And how are they gonna get into Zora territory, its filled with avaliable spot for zora to jump out in the river and the domain is blocked by a giant wall. Gerudo territory is blocked by a well, bridge. Also the zoras could easily get in through lake hylia.
Unless the Zora's have super jumping capabilities I doubt they'd be able to get into Gerudo from the river, and how would the Gorons be able to get into Zora's Domain if the Gerudo can't? Also, the Gerudo destroyed the bridge to their territory once, they could do it again

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Unless the Zora's have super jumping capabilities I doubt they'd be able to get into Gerudo from the river, and how would the Gorons be able to get into Zora's Domain if the Gerudo can't? Also, the Gerudo destroyed the bridge to their territory once, they could do it again
I was talking about both races gorons and guredo and also the zora in tp can climb waterfalls, remind me isint the way from lake hylia to guredo river waterfall

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Gorons do not appear to take damage from bombs. The trapped Goron in TP was rescued by a bomb and also in OOT a bomb can only stop a groom rolling temporarily.
Also have have you not voted for gorons and do you think they could beat the guredo explain why?

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
It is, but the bridge is still quite a long way from the waterfall
K, but look at a map of oot. They could go past the bridge and climb the waterfall and set up camp. Point being the zora could infiltrate many places by water flow. Also hyrule castle, which I think is doomed at this point even if they do have link, who would die after the whole army dies within 2 seconds and has to fight the sheikah twili gorons guredo and zora.

K, but look at a map of oot. They could go past the bridge and climb the waterfall and set up camp. Point being the zora could infiltrate many places by water flow. Also hyrule castle, which I think is doomed at this point even if they do have link, who would die after the whole army dies within 2 seconds and has to fight the sheikah twili gorons guredo and zora.
I'm not saying they can't set up camp, I'm just saying they'd really have nowhere to go from the Waterfall, there are still walls surrounding it that they couldn't climb

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Also have have you not voted for gorons and do you think they could beat the guredo explain why?
No. I am undecided yet which is why I haven't voted.

I think the regular Gerudo we see at the fortress would likely be defeated by the Gorons if they just have swords, but since the ice arrows are stored in their training grounds would they be able to access those? All gerudo must do the trials I imagine and those are the prize so are they something widely used by Gerudo archers? Gorons are affected by cold and can be frozen, as seen in Majoras Mask. Another major factor is wether they have Ganondorf, Kotake and Koume on their side or not. Ganondorf without the triforce as shown in WW can take hits from light arrows which implode normal enemies including the armoured Darknut. Meaning his human form before the triforce was still incredibly resilient. Not much would take him down, the Gorons made no attempt to fight him when he sealed their feeding grounds. So if the Gerudo have all their members including Ganondorf, Kotake and Koume. I would suggest they can beat the Gorons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom