• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Zelda Vrs. Midna

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
If Zelda and Midna had a fight over Link, (no using magic or fused shadows;Midna also isn't allowed to float ) who would win? I would probably say Zelda. (And no, Zelda cant use her sword)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Neither. They are two sides of the same coin. They are equals. Additionally, neither woman is the type to fight over a teenage boy. ;>
Regardless of what they fight over (though I can't see them fighting for any reason), I believe it'd be a tie.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd vote for Zelda, because I dislike Midna, but they don't seem like fighters in any way. Zelda, for one, never seemed to use that nice looking Rapier (Albion >_>) once in her life. Midna hasn't done anything special either, and if it weren't for the Fused Shadow, she probably wouldn't be able to survive in the Realm of Light. So, I guess it is a tie, but Zelda has my vote for a better tie.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Neither ladies would fight. They don't seem to be the type to fight about Link. But -and remember this is my own opinion- would say Zelda would. She is blessed with the power of Wisdom. This alone would make her stronger. Midna used the fushed shadows but again neither of them would go that far to hurt each other only to gain Link's heart.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
If you take away the girls' magic, won't it just degrade down into a catfight? (Goddesses forbid, that would not be pretty) Well, odd mental image aside, neither of those girls seems the type to fight without magic, and most certainly not over a boy. I can't help but feel that regardless, the situations you've set up for the fight aren't exactly balanced, considering the size difference between the two. If Midna can't float then I can't even begin to imagine how they would fight anyways. But if I had to choose, I'd say Zelda. I feel like she'd be able to keep her cool better than Midna would in a brawl and fight more efficiently with what she has.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Let's say they both got really drunk, and started fighting, then. (I know, this thread is really random, I just got bored.)

B

Bloot

Huh, well, I think Midna would want to fight Zelda but Zelda would abstain because, you know, she's a princess and all and comes from a whole line of, like, freakin' royal people. I could see them in a verbal insult contest though...that would be interesting, but Zelda might have the upper hand in that one.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I say Midna would win. For some reason, I've always seen that shorter people have a greater of advantage of not being hit since they aren't as tall as their opponent. Especially Midna in this situation. Midna would probably knock Zelda off her feet and then just attack. Lol.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ha! Midna hands down(not a fan of Zelda) I mean with that hand thing and shes shorter cant she like use that to punch her repeatedly and other stuff and plus she can get Link to in his wolf form, who knows i still say Dark Link would come and take Link away while the 2 girls fight xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom