• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Zelda Voice Acting?

amaterasu

Writer
I had to go to a dinner for my sister's Girl Scouts thing, and her troop leader and I have one thing in common. TLoZ. She said she had heard that in Future Zelda games, there was going to be voice acting, and we had a whole conversation about how the diff. OoT characters (just as an example) would sound. What do you think they would sound like?

i wouldn't be surprised, though if Nintendo does decide on this let's hope they do it right, many of the games Nintendo made where voice acting is involved it's not very good and a lot of times it feels like the actors aren't even trying, which is understandable because Nintendo is never heavily built on voice acting unless they throw out a Star Fox game

She said she had heard that in Future Zelda games, there was going to be voice acting

I'd like to know where she heard this. I mean there obviously isn't going to be voice acting in Skyward Sword but future Zelda games? It's way to early to be talking about future Zelda titles especially when SS hasn't been released yet!

As far as possible voice acting in future Zelda titles, I would say no. To me it's a tradition to leave Zelda the way it is where we read what they say and how Link doesn't speak at all but rather they read his mind :P

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Super mario sunshine was too long in my perspective. . . and peaches voice was higher than usual

amaterasu

Writer
the islanders (forgot what they were called) sounded like they were talking with thier mouths full of strawberries. Toadsworth had a hilarious brittish accent though. (no offense to anybody british)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom