• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Sign Up Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Vaati the member, or Vaati the arch-boss? Cause that looks nothing like Vaati the evil boss thing awesomeness.

Vatti the member, of course. I don't think that sprite has anything that resembles Vatti the bad guy.

Hmm, I think it does, actually. Of course it won't look exactly the same, but it sure reminds me of Vaati. How is the game's development so far?

The game has been postponed....

Well, it was lol, because I was very busy working these past few days. I was helping some guy at a very big ranch. But i am free now and will resume working on it.

So I'm a character on this already, I presume? Well if so, here is my character profile:

Name: Knowlee
Hair: Shoulder-length with bangs above left eye; hair is messy
Hair Color: Dark Blue; bangs above left eye is black
Skin Color: Same as my sprite
Clothing: Shirt and Pants
Specialty: Magic

Can the eye color be changed? Cause if it can, I'd like to have brown eyes, please, instead of blue.

Sorry for getting to you so late for this, I didn't realize that this was here. :sweat:

Tis ok, and yes, you can have the brown eyes. Also, check on page five...I think that is where I posted your sprite. See if you like it, or you can pick your own in page 2 from those three sheets I posted.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Is it too late to sign up now?

Name: Dan
Hair: Short and Black.
Clothes: Full armor, Black and blue if possible.
Weapons: a Devastater Sword, like the Soul Edge but more bada##. and Dark Magic.
Element: Dark.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Tis ok, and yes, you can have the brown eyes. Also, check on page five...I think that is where I posted your sprite. See if you like it, or you can pick your own in page 2 from those three sheets I posted.

Well, I like for the sprite on page 2, the third picture, row 3, and the 6th person on that row, to be the sprite for my character. Just give that sprite the description I gave and I believe that it will be a perfect sprite of my character. :) Thank you!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I like for the sprite on page 2, the third picture, row 3, and the 6th person on that row, to be the sprite for my character. Just give that sprite the description I gave and I believe that it will be a perfect sprite of my character. :) Thank you!

I think someone chose that image already. Would you be kind enough to pick another one? Check the list on page five so you can see which ones are chosen.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I think someone chose that image already. Would you be kind enough to pick another one? Check the list on page five so you can see which ones are chosen.

Oh, okay. Hmm...well then how about the one on page 2, picture 3, row 1, and the 9th person in that row. I don't think anyone has chosen that sprite yet.

Hazel

A Frog
Hi if it's not too late could you please have me join this thing?
Name: Hazel
Hair: Long to the waist and tangled locks
Hair colour: white
Skin colour: Light
Clothing: armor plates on chest and tunic
Specialty: Axes

Meh, might as well.

Name: Griffin Critikelius
Hair: Short, black, messy.
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Light.
Clothing: An overcoat would be nice. With a nice brimmed hat, of course.
Specialty: Swords are overrated. I'll go with a lance.

Wait, what am I signing up for again?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Will the game start soon? You will tell us how the game works once it starts because I have no clue! :lol:

What? You people think that this is for a game we were gonna play here in the forum? XD

No, it's for a game I am working on, was working on, I decided not to go with the hack anymore. But, I am still working on the game, yes, but using other methods.

Hi if it's not too late could you please have me join this thing?
Name: Hazel
Hair: Long to the waist and tangled locks
Hair colour: white
Skin colour: Light
Clothing: armor plates on chest and tunic
Specialty: Axes

No, Hazel, it is never too late, I can never deny anything to you members. :P

Meh, might as well.

Name: Griffin Critikelius
Hair: Short, black, messy.
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Light.
Clothing: An overcoat would be nice. With a nice brimmed hat, of course.
Specialty: Swords are overrated. I'll go with a lance.

Wait, what am I signing up for again?

You are signing up to appear in a game I am working on. So welcome aboard.

And a brief Announcement, update if you will. XD

Ok, so the game is still on...I just want you all to know that it wont be the hack I promised, rather a game I am working on using RPG MAKER XV.

The game is about Atsuma, of course, and those that signed up for it will be able to join the party. You will be able to take along whoever you want. I am planning on having six in the total party, but you can have as many friends as you want in a pool where you can choose who to take.

The story? Well, I will be brief about it: An evil being threatens Hyrule. Your job is to help Atsuma locate the many heroes (You peeps) scattered around the realm and help protect Zelda, Link, etc.

There will be an arena where you can battle all characters too. :P

And yes, there will be several classes and many weapons and skills.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So, where can we play this? Just sayin, you can't play it if you don't know where it is.

If you people want to play the game, you will have to download and install RPG MAKER XV, the game is free and once you have it you can make your own games as well. So, when I finish the game I will give you guys the link where you can download it and play it using your RPG MAKER game machine.

If I don't get too busy today, I will post a few images on the progress and whatnot, so keep an eye out. Right now I am off to take a shower. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom