• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game Sign Up Thread

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Wait! Is this going to be played in the same structure as Fire Emblem? Like, you move, and wait/attack, then the enemy moves and wait/attack? Because if it is......

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wait! Is this going to be played in the same structure as Fire Emblem? Like, you move, and wait/attack, then the enemy moves and wait/attack? Because if it is......

Duh. XD

Yeah, I just realised that now, is it gonna be turned based or real-time battles? wait, if there are team members then most likely tunr based would be easiest, unless it is something like 'Sword of Mana'

Turned based, like the original game. And I got the pic, I will work on it since it needs some work. :P

43ForceGems

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Fire Emblem and RPGs! Oh well, I'll try a Zelda RPG. But I really don't like that kind of style. But I'll try it nonetheless.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
FoilCharger

That is ten words and it is still the equivalent of sword. Just don't space them and you'll be fine.

Okay, this should work. :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Fire Emblem and RPGs! Oh well, I'll try a Zelda RPG. But I really don't like that kind of style. But I'll try it nonetheless.

Lol, but aside from this game I am working on another using RPG maker IV. Not a long game but rather a simple one to see if it is worth sticking too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wait,can you make my character a boss?If not,that's okay.

Sure thing. Also, batch. Xeldimus as he will look in the game and Vatti.

24gw1w2.png

43ForceGems

Vaati the member, or Vaati the arch-boss? Cause that looks nothing like Vaati the evil boss thing awesomeness.

Tom

Vaati the member, or Vaati the arch-boss? Cause that looks nothing like Vaati the evil boss thing awesomeness.

Hmm, I think it does, actually. Of course it won't look exactly the same, but it sure reminds me of Vaati. How is the game's development so far?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
So I'm a character on this already, I presume? Well if so, here is my character profile:

Name: Knowlee
Hair: Shoulder-length with bangs above left eye; hair is messy
Hair Color: Dark Blue; bangs above left eye is black
Skin Color: Same as my sprite
Clothing: Shirt and Pants
Specialty: Magic

Can the eye color be changed? Cause if it can, I'd like to have brown eyes, please, instead of blue.

Sorry for getting to you so late for this, I didn't realize that this was here. :sweat:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom