• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
(the crash blew away my posts, so I'll put everything back)

ST:
-There is a golden tingle in the trading post.
-The tingle in the credits looks sad :(, but the ones in the various shops are smiling:).
-The easiest way to kill the three big blins in the take 'em all challenge is to let them hit to eachother.
-You can bomb/arrow Cole in the final battle :)!
-The mothula that appears in the grass temple is the same one that appears in WW.

*more easter eggs coming soon!*

Jedizora

:right:
i am not sure if this has been posted yet but in super smash bros brawl zeldas moves are Din's Fire, Farore's Wind and Nayru's love from Oot

eponafan

Midna fan also
I literally just now only realized the Thelma and Louise shout out in TP that is Telma of Telmas bar and Louise, her cat.
How I missed the reference on the last four play throughs is beyond me.

can you explain this more, please?
50 chars.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I think that MM's Stone Tower music sounds a little similar to FFVI's Figaro castle (compare the beginnings of the "main themes")

Another thing (which is quite obvious and has probably been said dozens of times before) is that three of the provinces in TP are named after the goddesses (Lanayru - Nayru, Faron - Farore, Eldin - Din). But this makes me wonder what Ordon is named after (is there a 4th goddess?)

Last edited by a moderator:

eponafan

Midna fan also
i think ordon was just made so that there would be no rumors that link was a child of a goddess or something...

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
of course, every zelda game has many easter eggs in it, most are from other nintendo games, most commonly used being mario. however, zelda has its own zelda easter eggs, for example, the all night and keaton masks from MM are hanging on the wall of the figurine museum in WW.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Another thing (which is quite obvious and has probably been said dozens of times before) is that three of the provinces in TP are named after the goddesses (Lanayru - Nayru, Faron - Farore, Eldin - Din). But this makes me wonder what Ordon is named after (is there a 4th goddess?)
Those are provinces within Hyrule, so it's natural they'd be named after the Goddesses. Ordon is outside of Hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom