• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD After Skyward Sword.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
So I was think earlier and many people on this site are going to be getting the game at the midnight release. As am I. Which means that this forum will be flooded with discussion on the story and game which will of course include MAJOR plot spoilers. So after I get the game Im probably going to stay away from Zelda Dungeon (but probably just the forums) until after Im completley finished with the game. Just to be safe and not ruin it for myself. What about you guys? Thoughts^^

Yea, I normally stay away from sites like this after a big game is release. Like I will not go to GameFAQs after Assassin's Creed: Revelations is released, and I will stay away from here when Skyward Sword comes out. Though I think it will be more due to me just spending my free time playing the game rather then just not wanting to read any spoilers by mistake.

Though I will more then likely show up once I am sure I am close to the end just to come see how everyone else is viewing Skyward Sword.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I think I will stay away from the SS part of the forums, but I'll go to the other parts of the forums. That way, I can still be here, I can buy the game, and no spoilers are revealed. Only bad thing is the SS walkthrough might take a while to make, but I might be able to figure most of it.

Oh will be stick basking in zelda bliss after skyward swords released, not just by the game, but all community and internet stuffs about it. Forum topics, Lets Plays, walkthroughs, reviews, and so many other random thing on the web about SS =P. In fact, i'm almost as excited about that part, the community impact , as i am for the actual game!!!

Um, well. Unfortunately, I get the grand opportunity to code the entire Skyward Sword Walkthrough here at the site, which will take up most of my time after the game releases.

To be honest, I'll probably know the entire game, where everything is, the story, the gameplay, before I even touch my wii.

F

fox534

I won't use the guide for SS because that would make it to easy and I want a challenge.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Um, well. Unfortunately, I get the grand opportunity to code the entire Skyward Sword Walkthrough here at the site, which will take up most of my time after the game releases.

To be honest, I'll probably know the entire game, where everything is, the story, the gameplay, before I even touch my wii.
I know its your job but sorry you dont get to play the game before you code everything:( But Im sure itll be needed for plenty of people. Your work does not go unappreciated!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Just stay away from spoiler threads and for people creating Skyward Sword threads after release please say if it has spoilers.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I'll be getting the game the day it comes out too (that'll be Nov 18 here in Europe) and of course I'll beat the first run without any help from walkthroughs etc. But after finishing it for the first time, I'll play it for a second time using walkthorughs so that I can beat it (close to) 100%. Maybe I'll even try the 100% first without any help and if that doesn't work I'll do a third run with help but I think that it'll take a good while before any 100% walkthroughs are online anyways...
Therefore I'll be very busy with the game and will stay away from the SS forums anyway!

Last edited:
:(

I feel sorry for you, Josh. I know the internet spoiled much of Super Smash Bros. Brawl for me back in 2008.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Contrary to most, I'll be all up in the interwebs for walkthroughs and the like seeing as how I cannot procure a Wii at all and likely won't for a long, LONG time. I'm really interested in the 1:1 swordplay and the ideas behind all of the dungeons, + enemy mechanics and what not. Can't wait for this game's release! <3

S

Silverk42

I don't mind for the sole reason is that I probably won't get farther than 1/4 in the game.. which would be the farthes in any zelda game i've gotten so far.. *Facepalm* plus my brother will be playing it when he's not playing Skyrim:rolleyes:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
im betting the site will be a graveyard for awhile. i wonder if i will even beat the game. when i got tp for the wii, i stopped playing it before i even got to the forest temple. couldnt stand using the wii remote. so i went and got the gamecube version. but, most likely i to wont be on here much while playing it, most my time will be me playing the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom