• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Wii Game of This Generation?

B

bob grimm

So now that what is essentially the Wii's Swansong in SkyWard Sword is out, it's time to fess up! The Wii has provided us with a lot of great titles over the years, which one made the top of your list?

For me personally, it has to be Xenoblade Chronicles. The absorbing story, the huge world, the epic scale, and the unique combat just went together so well. All of it was simply the defining game of the generation for me, not just on the Wii, but for the entire generation of gaming. Not to mention, the twist(s) were among the best in any game I've ever played. One one of the bigger ones, I literally exclaimed "HOLY ****", turned it off, and went to bed because my mind couldn't handle anymore awesomeness in one night

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I still haven't played SSBBrawl ever, so for now it'd be Zelda Skyward Sword. It's just the best thing that has ever happened to the Wii in what I've experienced.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Mario Kart Wii. Those games really impressed me. I was surprised at the Gameplay and twists they had. They did a great job. Everything was genuine. Although SSBB online was failing me, it was a great game.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
for me it's Madworld. i don't really play games like it too often but this one's great. the gameplay and graphics are both great. plus its got a nice story to it too. still not too far into it though yet only in the third area. other than that super mario galaxy 1 and brawl.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is mine. To me that game is so addicting. It is hands down the best platform out there.

MW7

Skyward Sword and Donkey Kong Country Returns are definitely my top two. The latter made me bust out my SNES to play the original trilogy as well because I was inspired.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Is it fair to say Okami even though it's a port?

If not then NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.

haven't played SS yet so i will have to go with the two Galaxy titles, they're just so good it's hard to pick a favorite. and TP was an 8.0 game at best,i wouldn't put it in my favorites

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
1. Skyward Sword
2. Twilight Princess
3. Super Mario Galaxy (1 & 2 They're pretty much identical to me)
4. Donkey Kong Country Returns
5. Mario Kart Wii

I haven't played Skyward Sword yet, and Twilight Princess was really just a port, so that doesn't count, so Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
The Wii is the most awesome system - It's got quite a variety of games that I love - No More Heroes, Other M, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, Silent Hill, Skyward Sword, I really can't find my favorite outta the bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom