• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Savvy

Is there a forum for this already? Anyway...

Before I start, I should explain what I mean.

Savvy: (from the book) a supernatural power recieved by few people when they turn thirteen,
(not from the book) generally, your "supernatural ability".

What do you think your savvy is? I think mine is my ability to subconciously absorb song lyrics after listening to it once or twice. Excited to hear from you! :nod:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hmmm...that's interesting!

I'm not sure what my savvy is exactly, since it's been a while since I was thirteen, so I don't exactly remember if I developed anything around then.

Though I think that's around the time I picked up a knack for design. I guess that doesn't count though ^^
I have a tendency to let my imagination naturally draw up original scenes in my head for things I like (i.e. Zelda) and then I can end up watching them for hours as if they're a TV series or movie as my mind continues to conjure up more....ehhh I don't think that counts either :silent:

Maybe I don't have one D: Well, I will think about this and see if I come up with anything. Hmmm...

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Umm... I have been able to... umm... do... ... things? I don't know. I'll try to figure it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom