• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Greatest Video Game Achievement

Are You Very Proud of Your Achievement

• I'M VERY PROUD!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Happy I Succeeded!

• I Don't Really Care...

• It Doesn't Matter

• WHO CARES?!!

• I Don't Have A Great Achievement

• Total voters

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
My favourite was my last EarthBound playthrough. In Winters (as Jeff before leaving), I got T-Rex's Bat, Non-Stick Frypan and 3 Coins of Silence. Later (in my 1/128 item hunt), I got Sword of Kings, Broken Antenna/Gaia Beam, 3 Star Pendants and Goddess Ribbon. Sadly, no Magic Fry Pan and Gutsy Bat.

D33V92

Son of the Patriots
Probably when I played all four Metal Gear Solid games in a row. It took about two weeks and I didn't skip any of those monstrously long cutscenes. It was pretty satisfying.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
When I finally got Epona in Ocarina of Time. I was extremely angry at Ingo, and I kept yelling at him: "Just go by the script and give me that damn horse!" No offense Epona. After about 13 tries and countless of wasted money, I won by cheating a little bit. I was very happy, and of course, I started doing my victory dance! :D

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
The title speaks for itself. Mine had to be killing the GIANT Ceadeus Monster in MHTri with a punch as the finisher move. After about 100 attmepts at that, I did it. My wep had 671 Damamge, and punches have 5 damage. After 26 minutes of slashing, I started punching and BANG! it died.
Next...

Here is a MHTri achievement from me.
How about beating Alatreon within 5 minutes? Not only that but also gaining "Webbing" and "Skypiercer" within those 5 minutes.

Do you want to know the secret? Well..do ya...do ya...do ya?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I would have to say my proudest moments were in Donkey Kong 64. I spent so much time on that game, it didn't make any sense. I'm probably most proud of the fact of beating the game and getting enough captured pixies to play as K. Rusher. If anyone's ever played that game, you know how intense it is.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Creating and completing an EMS file in TP, doing the Wooden Sword Glitch in TP, Beating ganondorf in TP with the Wooden Sword etc. all of these tasks are for higher level glitchers, and i give u props if youve completed any of these glitches as well.

Beating Sonic 2 Emerald zone act 1 in under 35 seconds, beating the Chemical plant zone act 1 in under 45 seconds (both goals are achievements on the XBOX Live Arcade version).

Beating my first Video Game all by myself: Bomberman 64.

I'm sure there are many others, but at the moment I am happy I did the things listed above.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Oh... I forgot. My proudest moment in gaming history was the first time I beat a video game. The game was called Gun Star Heroes and it was on the Sega. I used to play it for fun with my siblings. Then, one day, I just sat down and took it seriously. I was shocked to discover that video games did not go on forever. That they actually had endings. Gun Star Heroes was the first ending to a video game I saw.

I got pretty good at Team Fortress 2. And if I ever beat the Lion King that'll be a proud moment. That game is hard.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
My proudest moment will probably be when I get 200% completion on Donkey Kong Country Returns. I'm workin on it!

I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the Wii, and I was in the map Crossfire (I think that's what it's called). I entered a building and was going to see if I could get some kills sniping. I'm using a G3. As soon as I enter the top floor, I see a teammate's dead body, so I aimed down the sight to see a sniper and another opponent in the building opposite of the one I'm in. I was thinking in my head "Oh crap, there's a sniper" so I steadied the camera to get a better shot.

I was right on top of another gun, and on the Wii, you steady the camera by holding the A button, but you can switch weapons by holding the A button when on top of another weapon as well. There was no message telling me about the gun below me, so I accidentally switched weapons. The sniper across shoots, and hits me. I'm almost dead. The weapon that I accidentally switched my G3 out for was a sniper rifle. So then I let my health regenerate a bit, and then I looked through the scope and killed the sniper and the other person in the building with the sniper. After killing them, I went back to pick up my G3 and proceeded out of the building.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Getting 100% on OoT, when I was 10, NO guides whatsoever. I thought that was pretty awesome, as most of my friends need a guide even for Jabu Jabu's belly! (Major Exaggeration)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
There was one I look back on with nostalgia - when I was a kid and both my dad and I were into gaming, he was always better than me. Then came Super Mario 3. Finally, I beat a game before he did. Best gaming moment of my childhood. XD

I began gaming again a little over a year ago (after a long absence.) And so far, I haven't played enough games to really have a moment. Possibly...the one I like best so far is defeating the second quest of LoZ without losing a life. It was caused by much leaving and re-entering dungeons to buy red potion, so it's not quite as great an achievement as it could be, but close enough for me.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, here are a few:
Caught a 24-pounder on OoT
Beat the Water Temple in less than an hour and a half
Beat Portal in less than 2 hours

NOTE: ERROR (the user) was there when I did ALL of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom