• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Games

Well, Let's see now:
NES: Mario 3
SNES: Yoshi's Island
N64: OOT
PS1: FF7
DreamCast: Sonic A2B
Gamecube: Zelda WW
PS2: Shadow of the Colossus
Xbox: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Wii: Brawl
PS3: Uncharted 2
360: Halo 3

I'm not entirely sure what my favourite game is, but I think it might be The World Ends With You. Brilliant, thoughtful story, well-developed characters, great dialogue (which is often absolutely hilarious), fast-paced battle system that still requires strategy, neither too easy nor too hard...I could go on. The only thing I didn't like about it was Tin Pin Slammer (the minigame).

Mute

一員
My favourite game would have to be MOTHER 3. It has one of the first stories I actually cared about and it refined the gameplay from MOTHER 2(Earthbound), which was just great and made it better. It was also the first game that I didn't wait months to play through it again, I started a new game just a day after I beat it and then beat it again that week.

Then again, thinking about it, my favourite "Game" might be a series of games, the entire MOTHER series, since they were all really enjoyable.

What Is Your Favorite Video Game? (Any Game Console)

My favorite would have have to be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. This game has a great plot and storyline and there are lots of places you can explore.

L

Legend

Probably a toss up between Chrono Trigger or the Dragon Quest series.

My favorite game? That one will be hard, but if I were to choose one, I would probably say Super Mario Galaxy. Super Mario 64 comes in a close second. Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite because the graphics were amazing and the music beautiful, and you could be Mario or Luigi (once you unlocked him). It was also more of a challenge because you would have to work with the flow of gravity sometimes, and your health was 3, unless you grabbed a Life Shroom, which was rare.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I would have to say my favorite video game is Pokemon Silver Version. Nothing against gold but Silver has held a place in my heart since I got it back when it came out 10 years ago. The remake is very good as well but nothing beats the nostalgic feeling I get playing that game.

My favorite video game will always be OoT, but besides a Zelda game, my favorite would probably be GTA: San Andreas..Oh the things that game had to offer..

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Ok, get ready for the list:

N64: The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask
Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
Playstation: Spyro 3
Playstation 2: Killer 7
Gameboy Color: Pokemon Blue
Gameboy Advance: Super Mario Land
Wii: No More Heroes
DS: Dragon Quest 5 and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

These are just a few of my favorites.

Top 5 Favourite Games of All Time

list your favourite games of all time, only rule is only 1 game per series/franchise, ill start us up

1) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2) Metroid Prime
3) Super Smash bros. Brawl
4) Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
5) Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

worthy nominees: super mario sunshine (yes thats right, its my favourite 3D mario)
super mario world
super mario bros. 3
donkey kong country 2
resident evil 4
every game from the legend of zelda franchise
every metroid game ive played (metroid, prime 2, super)
spyro 2
crash bandicoot 2
mario strikers charged (god this was just so fun at the time)

edit:god how can i forget the pokemon series
pokemon red and blue

Its a good thing that rule is up or this whole list would have been Mario titles.
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Pokemon Blue Version
3. Metroid Fusion
4. Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
5. Kirby 64 the Crystal Shards

Wow... I've become a bigger fan of Metroid than Zelda. And I think I've also finally decided that Spirit Tracks is my favorite Zelda game.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Okay, but I have not only got adventure games :P

1. Battlefield 2 (PC) Was just a completely awesome FPS. Had everything.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) Hey, awesomeness we have all heard about.
3. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) Complete awesomeness. 'Nuff said.
4. Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves (PS3) Epic and awesome.
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Wii,PS3,Xbox360,PC) So freaking awesome. Not awesome enough though :/

Of course, Zelda would dominate the list if i could :/
But still, there are a lot of other good games there, and I really like FPS.

Too many good games, to small list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom