• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Link Transformations?

LANZZ

Scarecrow
1) Deku Link - after wearing the Deku Mask. (MM)
2) Goron Link - after wearing the Goron Mask. (MM)
3) Zora Link - after wearing the Zora Mask. (MM)
4) The Fierce Deity Link - after wearing the Fierce Deity's Mask. (MM)
5) Gaint Link - after wearing the Gaint Mask. (MM)
6) Wolf Link - influence of the ever expanding Twilight covering Hyrule. (TP)
7) Minish Link - reduced to the size of Minish through the magic power of Ezlo. (MC)
8) Fairy Link - after using The Fairy Spell. (AOL)
9) Bunny Link - affected by the corrupted power of the Dark world. (ALTTP)
10) Like Like - after wearing The Like Like Ring. (OOX)
11) Moblin - after wearing The Moblin Ring. (OOX)
12) Octorok - after wearing The Octo Ring. (OOX)
13) Subrosian - after wearing The Subrosian Ring. (OOS)

Last edited:

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Fierce Deity Link.
I mean he's a deity, he may aswell be a god.
More powerful than Majora.
Probably more powerful than Ganon.
Seriously so cool!

Wolf Link. Loved that whole concept and using the different abilities of the wolf to move around the land in ways that normal Link can't. And wolves are my favourite animal. :P

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Wolf Link. Loved that whole concept and using the different abilities of the wolf to move around the land in ways that normal Link can't. And wolves are my favourite animal. :P

Actually, thinking about it wolf Link may be even cooler then FDL. I mean in other games you've been able to transform into creatures like Gorons and Zoras, but a wolf! I have this thing for the concept of werewolves, I just love the eastern european legends about them! And I mean having link turn into a wolf is just as cool!

X

XTDWPxFanX

Wolf: It was cool how he had a different set of attacks as a wolf than as a human

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm in a three-way tie.

I like Wolf Link a lot - Wolves are beautiful, powerful animals, I liked the different attacks in that form, and... Link as a fuzzy puppy. And one that can run around Castle Town and scare the daylights out of people. Awesome.

Bunny Link - the first time I played ALTTP, I had not been in online Zelda fandom, saw no spoilers, so I had no idea this was coming. It was comical and weird. For making me go Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?! and laughing, this transformation has a special place in my heart.

Zora Link in MM - He made for a sleeke and elegant Zora. He could swim well, breach the water, and had those awesome blade-fins. Zora Link is truly a pleasure for me to play/control.

Din Akera

Sniper
In terms of the concept: Wolf Link or FDL would be my top two. I really like the idea of there being a 'dark' side to Link. Wolf Link get's awesome points just because the idea of a wolf is feirce and not heroic. And the deity man... *Whistles* I don't think i really need to explain.
In terms of playing: Wolf Link or Zora Link. The wolf was easy to control and had some wicked features and moves (the jump attack to attack several enemies at once). Zora Link had some great weapons (the fins) and the swimming was really well set up IMO. I also really liked the guitar.

Does Dark Link not count because you don't actually play him? :( Cause he would win all my categories if he did count.

octorok74

TETTAC
I really liked wolf Link. You could run everywhere, attack enemies and then run away like nothing happened, and you can scare everyone in castle town. Next would be Zora Link, because having duel boomarang fins is a lot better then 1 wimpy boomarang.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Dark Link is not Link's transformation. He is evil side of Link...
I wonder if new Zelda Wii will have any Link transformation... What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom