• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Form of Transport?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry if this thread has been done before....

So yeah! What is your favorite form of transport it could be a specific type/model or just a general form of transport!

Mine personally would be Planes! As a kid I used to be scared of plane's flying over my head like really :/ However as I got older I faced my fears more and am not as scared as I was used to be but I love the adrenaline rush when a plane goes over my head and when I am on one!

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't really have a favorite method of transportation. I get motion sickness fairly easily, so traveling is always a burden. If I had to say which one I preferred the most, though, I would most likely say air travel. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed plane rides.

octorok74

TETTAC
Bike. I love riding my bike around town during the summer time. It is just fun. I can't do any tricks, but why do tricks anyways. I have no friends to show off to. And just knowing that I am in complete control is nice.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I prefer whatever can get me to my destination the quickest. If it's a long journey, I'm all about flying. If it's not, then whatever is the most convenient, I'm not picky.

probably just a bus really, cars arent my thing i always feel oddly uncomfortable in one, boats might sink and planes might fall out of the sky putting survival at a very low percentage :P

So yeah a bus, if i die, people go wit me :P plus we could ram other things out of the way if we needed to. I'm not paranoid about transport death at all....

Deeds

no text
Don't have a favourite, really. I'm cool with cars, buses, trains and planes. Never had an urge to try motorbikes, doubt I ever will either.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Okay, so when I first entered this thread I thought we were talking about Zelda transportation, until I seen everybody talking about planes and bikes XD. Hmmm, since I've never been on a plane, i'd have to say a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom