• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Dream Job?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Linknerd09 said:
Well, I always wanted to create my own Anime series. Sounds super awesome. I know it's silly, but it's my life goal. Or I also want to be a Voice Actress. looks fun, but challenging.

This is my actual post from an thread and this is my dream job.

bunny

birb overlord
My dream job would be to become a manga artist. I love using my imagination to come up with stories, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE drawing, Japan, and the Japanese language. It's like the perfect job! C:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I would actually love to be an 3D graphics designer....I've been carefully studying 3D models and designs(well when Scarface worked) they look easy but it's actually hard...MMD just makes it easier than it seems :sweat:

Claire

The Geekette
My dream job would have to be a Puppy Playdate Supervisor. Yeah, sound fancy? I just want an excuse to play with puppies all day.. and it'd be awesome to get paid for it.

Reality check!

Since that'll never ever happen, my second dream job would be doing environmental research involving surface hydrology. I'm closer to achieving this than my first dream job, but the whole point is that I can dream.. and I love me some puppies.

I would love a job that pays well, has regular full time hours, and discourages cliques/drama. Hey, I can dream, right? :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't have one. I think I have always hoped I would never have to work. So I guess my dream job is to sit at home doing nothing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't have one. I think I have always hoped I would never have to work. So I guess my dream job is to sit at home doing nothing.

To be honest, I really wish I could get paid to do nothing. I actually did over the summer; I literally fell asleep numerous times will working at the airport. But, I guess that doesn't count! The world is a crazy place and, honestly, I think we will all have to work at some point in our lives! xD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet or an astronaut. When I got a little older, I over-obsessed with weather. Thus, I wanted to be a tornado chaser (don't ask). I got older, and I wanted to be an anime artist and work for Vocaloid (derp). Here and now, I want to be in some sort of medical/science field. At first, I wanted to be a Forensic Scientist, but then I switched to Chemist. Then, for some odd reason, I wanted to be a lawyer. After I scratched that out, I resorted back to Forensic Scientist, but then I also wanted to be a Coroner. I realized that I had to meet a common ground between the too, so for right now, I would really like to be a Medical Examiner.

Yes, a Medical Examiner sounds very good. :D The chances of me becoming one, 1/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. :kawaii:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I'm very picky when it comes to what I want to do with my life, but the one thing that I've wanted to pursue for a long time is voice acting. I really like it, and I think it's practically the only career (besides another one) where I can see myself happy for many years. I wouldn't care if I was making "pennies" like some people are claiming. All I want to do is to work in something I know I'm going to be good at and enjoy. :)

Since I don't live in a "big" city (yet!), the second choice is working at a hospital as a therapist or a counselor. I'm in the process of changing my major to Psychology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom