• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I dislike their attitude and their movements a bit. They just shake and wiggle around while they talk, which is kinda annoying. Not to talk about their voice, they sound just like chipmunk who has inhaled loads of helium. I know that it is just their translator or something like that, but still, so annoying. I like Orpheans and Zarruboggans more than them.

I have played as other very little, since my Avatar has better moveset and move combos that I'm more used to. I played as other charatcters in original Xenoblade, but not in this one as much. I really should play as others more, and mayve even test their Skells.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Man'on's movements are very energetic. They make a lot of gestures to emphasize whatever they're talking about; it's actually pretty fascinating to consider how that was animated. MonolithSoft did a good job bringing all of these various alien races together and making their interactions believable.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GUYS, DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN PLAY AS ELMA AND DOUG AND GWIN AND **** LIKE THAT. I'M LEVEL 55, BEAT THE GAME AND AND I JUST DISCOVERED THIS
How the hell do you get to play as different characters? I'm tired of playing as this voiceless avatar character.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I feel so stupid. Soo stupid. Slap me with a rubber chicken because I'm that dumb

Hey, I'm the same way. I had just completed an affinity mission and was kicking Lin's *****-ass out of my party when I noticed the leader role, so I made Elma the leader and boom, I'm playing as her.

Someimes I wish there was an elective mode when you mastered every class and weapon type on main character. So you can then can use a specific art with any weapon. There are a couple of arts I can't use but would like to, but they are for different weapons ot the ones I use.
Also this would allow you to say have a sword and rifle arts set up (for example) but have your actual weapons as dual swords and photon guns (for example) or any combination you wanted.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
If Mechanoids are your specialty, Piscenoids are mine. That M-X Sniper has Topple Piscenoids, as well as Piscenoid Crit XX. I solo'd this mufugguh yesterday in my 50 lv. skell last night. Well, ok not technically solo but that's because she wiped out the rest of the team in a few seconds despite me continually taunting her. I was able to keep up almost an endless overdrive, and basically had to.

http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Elaine,_the_Lunar_Eclipse

EDIT: Also, who are you focusing on affinity with lately? Is there any good way to raise it quickly? There are some missions I'd like to do, especially with Alexa.

I've been working on Boze mostly, because I had 0 affinity with him. I'm actually going to get everyone to Two Heart Affinity, then do all of those level missions, and then work my way from there. I figure by the time I get everyone to Two Heart, I'll be quite stronger, and may even be ready to tackle some of those Level 5 Mechanic, Archaeological, and Biological missions.
I have played as other very little, since my Avatar has better moveset and move combos that I'm more used to. I played as other charatcters in original Xenoblade, but not in this one as much. I really should play as others more, and mayve even test their Skells.

That's because there was actually an incentive to do so with the Xenoblade. The parties were all different depending who you had in the party, and the order of the Chain Attacks was important. None of that matters in this game, at all. So there really is no need to play as anyone other than Cross, unless you just feel like goofing off. And since Cross has to be in the party at all times, there's no point in not being Cross.
The Man'on's movements are very energetic. They make a lot of gestures to emphasize whatever they're talking about; it's actually pretty fascinating to consider how that was animated. MonolithSoft did a good job bringing all of these various alien races together and making their interactions believable.

I like their dialect. They say statements, but end them with a question. I think that's a neat touch.

I've been working on Boze mostly, because I had 0 affinity with him. I'm actually going to get everyone to Two Heart Affinity, then do all of those level missions, and then work my way from there. I figure by the time I get everyone to Two Heart, I'll be quite stronger, and may even be ready to tackle some of those Level 5 Mechanic, Archaeological, and Biological missions.

That's because there was actually an incentive to do so with the Xenoblade. The parties were all different depending who you had in the party, and the order of the Chain Attacks was important. None of that matters in this game, at all. So there really is no need to play as anyone other than Cross, unless you just feel like goofing off. And since Cross has to be in the party at all times, there's no point in not being Cross.

I like their dialect. They say statements, but end them with a question. I think that's a neat touch.
I finished my Alexa stuff, and I'm glad I did. The Skells you get from the DLC characters seem to require significantly fewer resources to create. I'm working on H.B. now, he's ridiculously funny. Also my affinity raises much faster with him because his Soul Voices are almost constantly triggering with me, I suppose our characters are just very compatible. I'm hoping the Police skell looks cool.

That last Q shot is the best angle of all of them. How are you getting rid of the HUD elements? That's amazing. Also, do you have a Skell yet in the game? It seems a lot of your pictures are taken at ground level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom