• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

My Skell, Osiris, at sunset. I've been working on affinity building a lot lately.View attachment 37642
How'd you get such a large, crisp shot? The ones I pull off Miiverse are much smaller than this. (Also, nice. Also-also what model is that?)

WVW69jQGSJMSMd0kga

That's my favorite sidearm right there. The combination of ammo, rate of fire, damage, and position bonus have been superb. My skell also has a position.high damage bonus, so I tend to strike from high and to the side. My M-X sniper also has a positional damage bonus as well as opening art bonus, so it hits like a truck for its damage rating (which is also quite nice, it's a lv. 50 gun).

I gave up on that to be honest. I tried, like you said, to do things that boosted my division, but I feel that people are switching to "good" divisions, and that messes everything up. I don't know if that's true. I just really don't understand it. I was getting the grand reward constantly, every single 24 hours, for about a month, and since then, I have not gotten past the third best reward, ever.
Harriers have been getting to second place a lot lately, but we just can't seem to get to the top of the list.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
How'd you get such a large, crisp shot? The ones I pull off Miiverse are much smaller than this. (Also, nice. Also-also what model is that?)

I used a capture card :D

WVW69jQGSJMSMd0kga

That's my favorite sidearm right there. The combination of ammo, rate of fire, damage, and position bonus have been superb. My skell also has a position.high damage bonus, so I tend to strike from high and to the side. My M-X sniper also has a positional damage bonus as well as opening art bonus, so it hits like a truck for its damage rating (which is also quite nice, it's a lv. 50 gun).

I really haven't done anything fancy with mine. I have basic weapons that do basic damage. I do have one weapon that deals heavy damage to mechanized enemies, and a stagger combo so I can do the thing where you hold down the opponent and regain fuel at the same time. Forgot what it's called. But other than that, none of my weapons are really very good.

I used a capture card :D

I really haven't done anything fancy with mine. I have basic weapons that do basic damage. I do have one weapon that deals heavy damage to mechanized enemies, and a stagger combo so I can do the thing where you hold down the opponent and regain fuel at the same time. Forgot what it's called. But other than that, none of my weapons are really very good.
If Mechanoids are your specialty, Piscenoids are mine. That M-X Sniper has Topple Piscenoids, as well as Piscenoid Crit XX. I solo'd this mufugguh yesterday in my 50 lv. skell last night. Well, ok not technically solo but that's because she wiped out the rest of the team in a few seconds despite me continually taunting her. I was able to keep up almost an endless overdrive, and basically had to.

http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Elaine,_the_Lunar_Eclipse

EDIT: Also, who are you focusing on affinity with lately? Is there any good way to raise it quickly? There are some missions I'd like to do, especially with Alexa.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I was wondering if anyone knows what FN site 502 sigtseeing spot might be? I have searched all over internet, but I haven't found any info at all or location itself

Salem

SICK
I was wondering if anyone knows what FN site 502 sigtseeing spot might be? I have searched all over internet, but I haven't found any info at all or location itself
Are you talking about the white Phosphor Lake that's the nearest one to FN 502 that I know of.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Yes I have the flight module and me and my sister have both visited White Phosphor lake. Every site and video counts it as FN site 503 instead of 502, so I'm not sure about that

Yes I have the flight module and me and my sister have both visited White Phosphor lake. Every site and video counts it as FN site 503 instead of 502, so I'm not sure about that
Have you tried the wall above 502 on the west boarder of Cauldros? Up with the Zigs and stuff? That might be the spot. I see on FN that I have 1/1 sightseeing places located there, but I wasn't able to find a place with a title that seemed definitive. But try up along that wall.

Here I scouted a miiverse picture for you yesterday.
ngHZWfS.jpg

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Have you tried the wall above 502 on the west boarder of Cauldros? Up with the Zigs and stuff? That might be the spot. I see on FN that I have 1/1 sightseeing places located there, but I wasn't able to find a place with a title that seemed definitive. But try up along that wall.

Here I scouted a miiverse picture for you yesterday.
ngHZWfS.jpg

We found it yesterday, it was the Infernal Ledges, even though it is not even close to FN site 502, FN site 503 is closer, but still, thanks for the help.

Am I the only one that really hates the Manon? They're real assholes 99% of the time.
Uhm... I'm kinda getting there i think. Sometimes I see a red question mark and I'm like "oh yay a mission, I could go for one of those." And then the character loads and it's a Man-on and I'm like "eeehhhhh nah I'm good thanks." Have you done the pizza quest yet?

Zarruboggan are kinda funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom