• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
This game has turned into a meme.

Welp, I'm leaving. I have homework that I refuse to do during the weekend because my mom is Hispanic so I'll be cleaning and practicing for stuff. If I don't show up, I want someone to keep reminding Evan that this game is trial and error... I'm appointing Ayano with that task BYE

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
This game has turned into a meme.

Welp, I'm leaving. I have homework that I refuse to do during the weekend because my mom is Hispanic so I'll be cleaning and practicing for stuff. If I don't show up, I want someone to keep reminding Evan that this game is trial and error... I'm appointing Ayano with that task BYE
Sorry I’ll stop for sure

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm not done yet, but the YIGA post quoted weirdly, so I'll just post what I have now and dump the next batch of quotes in a new post when I get there.

I just looked back at your post in question.

"I'm not opposed to pressuring a role out of Storma at this point, because I don't see how else we can get a bit more information out of his lynch."

That sounds like you did expect him to get lynched.

I don't understand this post.

YIGAhim said:
We need a lynch, and I say we all vote Ryuken.

Think about this:

- We are all torn and he hasn't gotten a town lean from any of us (I'm pretty sure). Keep this in mind over the next points

- If we lynch Ryuken and there is a scum flip, we know that Evan is the last mafia and we win. We get no such information from a doc lynch.

- If we lynch Ryuken and he flips town, we have Doc for the next day.

The last thing we want is a no-lynch. Ryuken's lynch will get us the most information.

From what I understand when I asked about this before, your suspicion on Ryuken stems from the third party conversation that occurred earlier about there being a potential jester, correct? I've definitely known scum who focus on finding third party over finding scum, but I'm leaning town on Ryuken for the time being as he's been very engaged in the conversation and answered a lot of my questions about his behavior very transparently.

What iformation do you want from me?

I want a reads list from you, most importantly. I don't know where you stand on most people. You were caught up in some 3p discussion earlier than I found meaningless, so there wasn't much to go off in your ISO at the time I quoted it.

Minish_Link said:
I know I have Deku under a slight scum lean, and Keiko in a more scum lean but I think I'll put a little more pressure on Deku. Keiko has at least shown up and gave some defense, and I feel he could be third party (scum or not).

Vote: DekuNut

Why do you think Ayano Keiko could be third party? I'm very confused where people are getting this from.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I'm not done yet, but the YIGA post quoted weirdly, so I'll just post what I have now and dump the next batch of quotes in a new post when I get there.

I just looked back at your post in question.

"I'm not opposed to pressuring a role out of Storma at this point, because I don't see how else we can get a bit more information out of his lynch."

That sounds like you did expect him to get lynched.

I don't understand this post.

From what I understand when I asked about this before, your suspicion on Ryuken stems from the third party conversation that occurred earlier about there being a potential jester, correct? I've definitely known scum who focus on finding third party over finding scum, but I'm leaning town on Ryuken for the time being as he's been very engaged in the conversation and answered a lot of my questions about his behavior very transparently.

I want a reads list from you, most importantly. I don't know where you stand on most people. You were caught up in some 3p discussion earlier than I found meaningless, so there wasn't much to go off in your ISO at the time I quoted it.

Why do you think Ayano Keiko could be third party? I'm very confused where people are getting this from.
Ok I’ll do it soon as possible

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

It looks like the only votes on Doc are from me and ALIT... and DekuNut just joined.
Dang it, why is this not sitting well with me? Where's Yiga and Ver-go when you need em most?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Welcome to my world dude
I provided reasons. You were playing up to being third party, almost confirming yourself as non-town. You were threatening your lynchers, making them not want to lynch you. You avoided a good question about why you voted for doc and proceeded to literally delete your doc post. I'd say my want to lynch you is justified.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I provided reasons. You were playing up to being third party, almost confirming yourself as non-town. You were threatening your lynchers, making them not want to lynch you. You avoided a good question about why you voted for doc and proceeded to literally delete your doc post. I'd say my want to lynch you is justified.
BpvAO11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom