• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I still don't think we should lynch based off noob play. (Sorry I keep pointing though out Evan. I am not trying to be offensive I just feel like people find you scummy based off things you don't even understand. I have been there.)

So, yea, I am not too keen on the idea of an evan wagon

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Will you though?
If the last two hours of voting devolve into memes, I will HAPPILY unleash all of mine.
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

Now to write something meaningful so I'm not wasting space...

In case you haven’t noticed we’re all potential third party.
Yeah, yeah, I know that. However, in this case, I'm referring to a NOOB 3rd party, and I want to be confident in that suspicion, at least for today.
Also, careful, buddy. My spidey senses tingled when you posted this, making me think you were hinting at something. Then again, I'm leaning town on you, and we don't have a Vigilante, so I guess it doesn't matter, and I'm just reading too much into it...

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I still don't think we should lynch based off noob play. (Sorry I keep pointing though out Evan. I am not trying to be offensive I just feel like people find you scummy based off things you don't even understand. I have been there.)

So, yea, I am not too keen on the idea of an evan wagon
No offense taken :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom