• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am starting to think Evan is not scum. There is no way he would be making all the blatant rookie mistakes like deleting posts and not bolding votes if he was on a team. If I had a scumbud like that I would go insane.

funnier6

Courage~
Well damn, you guys got busy producing little post babies while I was gone. Jokes aside, I don't think Doc's suspicions and posts seem as if he's not confident; to me they seem like he knows what he's thinking and what he's posting, so to whoever brought that up, why does Doc seem like he's not confident in himself?

funnier and Yiga are still very obviously lean towards town.

Minish is leaning town for me right now. They've been more active now, the posts that they are making are analytical, and they truly seem to be scum hunting.

Ryu is still very much leaning town. Again, a noob mafia would draw too much attention to themselves, specially the way he's doing right now. He has a different playing style than what most us are used to; I like the way he plays the game, memes and all, if something doesn't seem right to him, he's quick to point it out, question and analyze it.

Evan hasn't posted much, and even the things he has posted don't give me much. @HylianEVAN who are suspicious of and why? Post more! The only way to learn the game is to play it, if you fail then you learn. Better to fail and learn than to not even try and still basically fail.

DekuDeku is slightly leaning town. He's posting now, and he did give us a reason as to why he didn't remove his vote on day 1, so y'all can't use that reason anymore to suspect him. But I still more from him to actually get a reading.

You guys know where I stand with Doc.

Ayano, Vergo, Tristan, and Alit I still can't fully even read them.
Because it doesn’t take much confidence to find someone you want lynched over yourself and for some reason he still hasn’t.

Where are you going to vote karu?
I’m on a iPhone so idk how to
Do you know how to copy paste.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
But how could scum know what he was going to do? You can't tell someone not to do something if you don't know theyre gonna do it
I mean I guess but I feel like someone would have said something to him in the chat by now. It's just my opinion though that is more based off a hypothetical lol.

karu

Panamaniac
Because it doesn’t take much confidence to find someone you want lynched over yourself and for some reason he still hasn’t.

Where are you going to vote karu?

Do you know how to copy paste.
Again, I only vote when I'm absolutely certain that who I will vote for is scum or anti-town 3rd party. I'm still thinking I would vote for Doc, but I want to wait and see if anything else goes down before the day ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom