• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I am starting to think Evan is not scum. There is no way he would be making all the blatant rookie mistakes like deleting posts and not bolding votes if he was on a team. If I had a scumbud like that I would go insane.
Honestly, I'm just waiting for @YIGAhim to read up on this so that he can place a different vote. We need to lynch someone soon.
So anyone gonna join the Evan wagon?
Ha ha, NOPE. Not gonna take my chances on a potential 3rd party.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Again, I only vote when I'm absolutely certain that who I will vote for is scum or anti-town 3rd party. I'm still thinking I would vote for Doc, but I want to wait and see if anything else goes down before the day ends.
You see.
For me it’s hard to tell if someone it’s a scum cause you guys are experts at this and this is first time for me but still.
Something isn’t right about DekuNut

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Honestly, I'm just waiting for @YIGAhim to read up on this so that he can place a different vote. We need to lynch someone soon.

I don't trust anyone who plays up to being third party. It's an easy out for scum that makes them immune to cop checks, and they are Also, by definition, not town aligned. I see your point but I disagree.

funnier6

Courage~

In case you haven’t noticed we’re all potential third party.
True. I wish Yiga would post more often since he's pretty much the only one we can universally trust at this point.
That doesn’t mean he’d be right. Are you voting for someone?

Man people posting fast all of a sudden.

karu

Panamaniac
You see.
For me it’s hard to tell if someone it’s a scum cause you guys are experts at this and this is first time for me but still.
Something isn’t right about DekuNut
I'm not an expert, I've played a couple mafia games but not as much as the rest. I still don't get some terms or actions and I write down my posts over at least 2 times before posting, because if you say something wrong, then suspicion is cast upon you and you might get lynched. Most games I don't get very far because I'm barely active due to school and work and mafia decides to lynch me XD

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
tenor.gif

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not an expert, I've played a couple mafia games but not as much as the rest. I still don't get some terms or actions and I write down my posts over at least 2 times before posting, because if you say something wrong, then suspicion is cast upon you and you might get lynched. Most games I don't get very far because I'm barely active due to school and work and mafia decides to lynch me XD
I don’t remember you ever being lynched.
So anyone gonna join the Evan wagon?
I’m beginning to believe that yeah his teammates would not be allowing this to happen if he was scum.

karu

Panamaniac
I don’t remember you ever being lynched.

I’m beginning to believe that yeah his teammates would not be allowing this to happen if he was scum.
not lynched, sorry, I mean they kill me in cold blood during the night phase

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It all happened so fast i doubt they would be able to, but it seems most people disagree.
If I don't get more people coming over here I'm gonna rejoin the doc wagon. For obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom