• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW Ganondorf; Why Is He Stone?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
wha? maybe i just type fast, i dont have to make 30 drafts to post ya know

Dude, your fighting a losing battle, and everyone of your posts for about the last two pages has been spam. The Hero of Time is OoT Link and no other. That is a fact. No matter what you think, you are wrong. I understand where you are comign from though. You think every Link is a Hero of Time 'reborn.' That's not true. There has only ever been one Hero of Time and he features in OoT.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I think that Ganondorf will come back in ST as Link will have to pull the sword out of his head or something. Personally, I think this would be a really good twist. It'd be unique and impressive and very very interesting. I really wanna see Ganondorf in a handheld Zelda.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I think that Ganondorf will come back in ST as Link will have to pull the sword out of his head or something. Personally, I think this would be a really good twist. It'd be unique and impressive and very very interesting. I really wanna see Ganondorf in a handheld Zelda.

Agreed. We have seen Ganon on the handheld but we have yet to see what Ganondorf can do on the handheld. I feel as though this may be his return.

wha? maybe i just type fast, i dont have to make 30 drafts to post ya know

There are rules on the forums about grammar. You have to capitalize each sentence and use proper punctuation (to a certain degree). You have to spell things correctly (to a certain degree). You seem to have made no attempt to capitalize anything, use any proper punctuation or use any kind of spell checking.

I was once banned for a day for not following the rules that I just listed.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
... ok i give up, i still beleive what i believe, but obviously you guys cant decipher what i write... just give it a rest ok? Im a person that cant easily share what they think HAPPY?!?!?!
Aurora I don't think you get the point in what they are trying to tell you, it's not an opinion if it's a fact, it's fact that there is no Master Sword in LoZ, it's a fact that the only Hero of Time mentioned is in Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker when referring to Ocarina of Time.

Zarom

The King
It would be really cool to see Ganondorf in an handheld game, but I don't know if it will be possible...

First, at the end of WW, Ganondorf becomes stone and he is drown with Hyrule... After that, Link and Zelda (Tetra) leaves the Great Sea to go find another worl... wich goes to PH, and then ST.

So, how could Ganondorf comes up on the land, and in the new land where Link is now?... Maybe if Link goes back to the Great Sea?

Anyway, Ganondorf becomes stone because he doesn't really die in any game in his Ganondorf form. In OOT, he is sealed away in the Sacred Realm, in WW, he becomes stone... In TP, he dies, but we don't see him. So, maybe he could come back again? :ganondorf:

Z

Zach

I think Ganon is turned to stone because he's pretty much immortal, because he's one of destiny. He won't die as long as the gods want him to be around. But I really don't know much about Wind waker, if the Ganon in it is any different than the Ganon in TP and OoT. (I think TP and OoT are the same, but I may be wrong).

Megamannt125

Blue Link
I think Ganon is turned to stone because he's pretty much immortal, because he's one of destiny. He won't die as long as the gods want him to be around. But I really don't know much about Wind waker, if the Ganon in it is any different than the Ganon in TP and OoT. (I think TP and OoT are the same, but I may be wrong).

I don't think Ganon is part of some great destiny the goddesses conjured up, I think they didn't even have a real part in him getting the triforce in OOT, but for some reason, Ganondorf just keeps coming back, so the goddesses keep sending green wearing heroes after him to try and stop him.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
It would be really cool to see Ganondorf in an handheld game, but I don't know if it will be possible...

First, at the end of WW, Ganondorf becomes stone and he is drown with Hyrule... After that, Link and Zelda (Tetra) leaves the Great Sea to go find another worl... wich goes to PH, and then ST.

So, how could Ganondorf comes up on the land, and in the new land where Link is now?... Maybe if Link goes back to the Great Sea?

Anyway, Ganondorf becomes stone because he doesn't really die in any game in his Ganondorf form. In OOT, he is sealed away in the Sacred Realm, in WW, he becomes stone... In TP, he dies, but we don't see him. So, maybe he could come back again? :ganondorf:

No, see I think the point is. Link will go specifically looking for Ganondorf. I think he will need the Master Sword for some reason and he'll have to find Ganondorf to claim it, however, unbeknown to him, once he pulls the sword from Ganondorfs head, he will awaken. This is what I both think and hope will happen.

Z

Zach

I don't think Ganon is part of some great destiny the goddesses conjured up, I think they didn't even have a real part in him getting the triforce in OOT, but for some reason, Ganondorf just keeps coming back, so the goddesses keep sending green wearing heroes after him to try and stop him.

Yeah, but when the sages tried to kill Ganon in Twilight Princess he wouldn't die, and one sage said "He's one of destiny chosen by the gods, it's one of their sick jokes" Or something. I don't know, I believe in destiny so I'm biased and might have well just read what I wanted to read.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Yeah, but when the sages tried to kill Ganon in Twilight Princess he wouldn't die, and one sage said "He's one of destiny chosen by the gods, it's one of their sick jokes" Or something. I don't know, I believe in destiny so I'm biased and might have well just read what I wanted to read.

Actually I believe the quote was more along the lines of, "He survived by some divine prank..." That may not be the exact wording but I know that it had the words 'divine prank' in it.

Getting off topic here though, but honestly I think Ganon does have some role in the destiny that the Goddesses made. Otherwise why would he keep coming back? And furthermore why would he get the ToP in the first place when in OoT (in my opinion) when Link returned to the CT at the end of the game he didn't have it? But that's a debate for another thread. :)

Perhaps Din is corrupt and wants the world as her own, why else would she make one?
(HAPPY ZEMEN???)

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Perhaps Din is corrupt and wants the world as her own, why else would she make one?
(HAPPY ZEMEN???)

Actually, the topic of the goddesses making all of this destiny is apart of another thread that I created that talks about their powers.

My theory is that the Goddesses don't have as much power as we believe them to have. If they were so powerful then they would just be able to make Ganny spontaneously combust, but they don't. The closest they've come to killing Ganondorf on their own is flooding Hyrule, which obviously didn't work. I really don't think the Goddesses are all that powerful. That's why they have to have followers such as sages with little bits of power to give to Link, because they can't just give it to him.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Actually, the topic of the goddesses making all of this destiny is apart of another thread that I created that talks about their powers.

My theory is that the Goddesses don't have as much power as we believe them to have. If they were so powerful then they would just be able to make Ganny spontaneously combust, but they don't. The closest they've come to killing Ganondorf on their own is flooding Hyrule, which obviously didn't work. I really don't think the Goddesses are all that powerful. That's why they have to have followers such as sages with little bits of power to give to Link, because they can't just give it to him.

I agree, I don't think that the godesses want Ganon/dorf to have the ToP. If they did, they wouldn't have flooded Hyrule. So, it begs to wonder, if they don't want him to have it, why are they so fail at getting rid of him? maybe they aren't as powerful as we think and have next to no actual influence on the earth. By the looks of things they can create life, but perhaps they cannot take it.

Or maybe its some PotC thing, where you have to have the 3 goddesses together to be able to actually do exctrodinary things.

Edit: ok I just looked at this and realized that most of you guys probably have no idea what i just said, Im refering to the 9 pieces of 8, when there together, they have the power to release calypso.

Another example is the Triforce, when the pieces of the :triforce: are seperate, they have specific powers, but It isnt a lot, but together you can the most powerful force in the world, or... something up there, because it can grant any wish to the person with a pure heart who touches it... Am i wrong? If i am please correct me NICELY!
Or is it the person who touches the :triforce: has the golden land changed to something that reflects their heart. Am I right?

Last edited:
No, see I think the point is. Link will go specifically looking for Ganondorf. I think he will need the Master Sword for some reason and he'll have to find Ganondorf to claim it, however, unbeknown to him, once he pulls the sword from Ganondorfs head, he will awaken. This is what I both think and hope will happen.

This. I have the same hopes there, dude.

As for the goddesses stuff, I think that the goddesses want this to keep going to entertain themselves, and that's why Ganondorf/Ganon always survives some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom