• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Recommend Buying Link's Crossbow Training?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I recently got a Wii, and I was just wondering, is it worth 25$? And is it a pretty entertaining game?

Jedizora

:right:
Yes. Although it doesn't have much of a zelda feel regarding gameplay, it is still fun and worth your time.

Kazumi

chagy
Unless for whatever reason you want a Wii Zapper (which are really useless), then there is no reason to buy it. In my opinion anyway. It isn't very long, nor very entertaining and there are a lot of other Wii games for similar prices that are way better then it. It is kind of fun for the first half hour, but it quickly gets boring unless you REALLY enjoy arcade target shooting games. The only other reason that I could see someone purchasing it is if they HAD to have it for their Zelda collection.

I got it used as well at Gamestop. The Zapper is pretty useless, but Crossbow Training is pretty fun! It's short, but there's some replay value to get the highest medals, and it's fun to play with friends in multiplayer mode. Is it worth 25$? I don't think so. Maybe, but you'd have better luck finding it used.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Just like my (quite annoying) little brother said, I got it at Gamestop without the zapper. I have heard rumors that the zapper is not that great.... you might want to consider it before you buy. ;)

I got it with the zapper when it first came out, played it and beat it in about an hour...and it's been collecting dust since. It's not a bad game, but it felt like just a "demo" of what the Wii zapper can do. I actually found it easier to play it without the zapper connected.
If you're a Zelda fan, then its worth getting I guess

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
I think the game was pretty entertaining. I prefer the actual games over Crossbow Training, but it's fun and a good way to pass time. I would suggest getting it used without the zapper. If you absolutely need the zapper, try five-below. They usually have wii accessories there.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
It keeps you really entertained. I had so much fun with it! And if you would like to have a try of it, try borrowing from somebody that likes you and that has the game. If you like it, it's worth it. But im pretty sure you will love it too.

T

ToonLinkGaming

Ive played this at a friends house and enjoyed it very much. i havent got around to buying it. :O i know, i have problems.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Well, if you have a Wii Zapper, then why not. But if you do not have one, then I do not think you should buy it. It will be a real waste after completing the game. The game does have good replay value, but it is only a spin-off title, so this game is just really a time-killer.

Norisom

Hero of Something...
It is a pretty fun game but there isn't really a story. I would definitely recommend it if you are out to get all the Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom