• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Drinking the gallon of milk.
WYR have a Majora's Mask remake or A Link to the Past remake.
Note, I do not support either movement.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Arent they the same thing?
Depends on how you look at it, but I say they are very different items. :/
First of all, the hookshot either can bring you closer to an object, or bring the object closer to you.
Grappling hook doesn't do that. All the grappling hook does, is allow you to swing across chasms and stuff. (and steal items from enemies)
Also, think of it this way; if they were the same thing, then why, in WW, would you obtain them as two separate items?
Simply put, if they were the same thing, there would be no need for one or the other. :nod:

Anyway, I say MM remake, since I am unfamiliar to ALttP. (and because I'm Bias to MM since it's my favorite)
Though, if they made ALttP in 3D-modeling design (like MM), then I may reconsider that statement.
I'd like to see it in 3D-modeling.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Fart. Peeing would feel gross and uncomfortable.
At least with farting, it's all out and you don't have to worry about it staying for long.

(Also, Sorry I forgot to put a WYR question) >.<

Anyway WYR be able to jump from roof to roof in a single bound, or climb any surface?

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Zombie apocalypse; zombies are too slow to threaten you.
WYR listen to Justin Bieber for a month or be strnded on an island for two years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom