• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Sequels

Name sequels that you were looking forward to that you thought were a letdown when you saw them.
I'll start by saying that Spider-man 3 was a huge letdown.
They tried to do too much and they made Spider-man look emo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Well... Terminator 3-Rise of the machines was a major let down... the first Terminator and the second ones where awesome

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Yes, definitely Star Wars! Most sequels I have ever seen have been terrible. Exceptions would be LOTR, Toy Story 2, and Prince Caspian. Oh and the Bourne movies. Let's see...a really terrible one...Spiderman 3, definitely.

I always love the idea of sequels, to continue stories, but most of the time, the story does not need to be continued.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Anne of Green Gables 3-The Continuing Story. The other Anne of Green Gables were amazing and well directed. This one was very violent though and I for one, am against violence. Though it was greatly directed just had so much more potential.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Lets see: Majority of all Disney movies (Pirates of the Carribean being my ONLY exception), and SpiderMan 3. That is all I can say for the moment.

Yeah Mortal Kombat2 was a huge let down.:(
Rush Hour 3 was pretty bad.
Shrek 3 was a waste of time that I'll never get back.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not know if it is the worst but there is a sequel to a nice movie namely: Carlitos Way. The sequel looks so bad that I will never ever consider look at it! I hate when they change the main actors, it is a good indication though (of something bad).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've never really encountered any bad sequels. I've watched many that just weren't as good as the originals, but they still weren't bad. The closest ones to being bad IMO, was LotR. I really enjoyed the original, but I didn't care for the second one at all. The third one was better than the second, but still not as good as the first.

I'm gonna have to disagree with the majority of people who disliked the Star Wars prequels. I actually loved em. Part 3 was my favorite.

*MK: Annihilation was horrible
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Was kinda kool, but didn't compare to the first
*TMNT 3 - Was flat out crap. Had kool toys tho.
*Pumpkinhead 2 - Didn't have anything to do with part 1. Was such a bad film once I got old enough to realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom