• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Witch Hunter Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
July 21, 2011​

To whom it may concern,

Hello. My name is Ryoma Hashimoto, and I am the headmaster of the Hunter's Society. We are an academy located in Hashimoto, Japan, a city named after my ancestor, Takeshi Hashimoto. We educate and train our students to hunt witches, fierce beings that will destroy the world if left unchecked. If you wish to join the academy, please fill out the form below. But before you decide, let me tell you what being a witch hunter entails.

In order to hunt witches, you will need a special weapon. Takeshi Hashimoto first invented these magical tools to hunt witches many centuries ago. Since then, over one thousand witch hunting weapons have been created, six of them being legendary and extremely powerful.

So after you've chosen your weapon, you need to focus on exterminating witches. But what is the goal of witches? Well, every witch wants one thing: to become a lich. If that happens, the world will be in serious danger. Luckily, the ritual needed to become a lich has been forgotten over the centuries. However, there is a book that the academy has in it's possession called the "Book of Ryu." It was written by Ryu Hashimoto, Takeshi's brother and the most powerful lich of all time. It explains how to transform one into a lich, cheating Death itself. Unfortunately, the book also explains how to destroy a lich, so the Hunter's Society cannot destroy it. This means that witches will try to get their hands on it. The academy was mainly established to protect that book.

So, now that you know the basics, it's time for you to decide. Will you join the hunters, or the witches?

Sincerely,
Ryoma Hashimoto​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the world of my newest fan-fic: Witch Hunter.

This first form is for those who want to be a hunter. Your character will be apart of a team consisting of two others. Please follow this example.

Name (first and last): Aaron Pendragon
Age (13-17): 14
Appearance: Short, spiky blonde hair; big blue eyes; gray hoodie; blue jeans; gym shoes
Team #: 1
Weapon of choice: Sword
Personality: A kind heart boy but can get jealous.
Backstory: King Arthur was one of the greatest witch hunters. As his descendant, Aaron Pendragon was sent to the Hunter's Society to learn the family trade. His is well experienced in sword play and is one of the brightest students in his class.

These are the teams:

Team 1 (main characters): Aaron Pendragon (M), Kira Shinigami (M), Erica Matthews (F)

Team 2: Artemys Star (M), Tennor (M), Anastasia (F)

Team 3: Mirrom (F), Ellyra (F)

Team 4 (if needed):

Now, if you want to be a witch (and guys can be witches), you must fill out this type of application:

Name (only need first, but can have a last): Gertrude
Appearance: Short, old lady: thin, gray strands of hair; wrinkly skin; dark eyes; dark green robe and hat
Magic power: Throws magic bombs, can transform into and control frogs
Personality: Crazy mean-spirited lady who thinks she has a sense of humor
Backstory (optional for witches only): None

Witches dwell in an alternate dimension, and can travel to the real world at any time.

Alright so I hope to see some signups! Also, please state which side you're joining. Thanks!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sure, I'll join, chap.

Name Artemys Star
Age 17
Appearance: Medium length, short brown hair; brown eyes; black pants, black boots, black shirt, black trenchcoat, black hat.
Team #: 2
Weapon of choice: Sword and a Sawed off double barrel pistol if possible
Backstory: Has become a witch hunter merely because he enjoys killing evil beings, particularly witches.

Hope that helps. Btw, yes I side with the hunters.

Name: Sela
Appearance: dirty blond hair, short and thin, blue eyes, scar down left arm
Magic: earth magic, controls rats and other vermin of the sort, attacks with a standard sword
Personality: feisty, intelligent, serious about magic, very mysterious and reserved

Last edited:

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Name: Sela
Appearance: dirty blond hair, short and thin, blue eyes, scar down left arm
Magic: what kind of magic are you looking for specifically?

Age doesn't matter, and as far as magic goes, pick a element. So like fire magic, dark magic, shock magic or whatever. You can also describe different ways that they attack like blow stuff up or shoot magic arrows. Oh and witches can also control an animal like spiders or snakes.

Can you also describe her personality? Thanks!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Mirrom Senoria
Appearance
Hair: Sandy brunette, waist length, braided near bottm. Bangs look like OoT Links hair
Eye: Violet
Clothing: Violet evening gown, Amethyst (looks like purple diamond) earings and necklace, shaped like the moon
Team: Uh, can she be a Healer and Spiritual Guide for all? If not, then 2#
Weapons: Knife of Ivory, chain whip, and other ninja-like weapons
Magic: Water-Bender, and Healing?
Personality: Kind, lovable, considerate of others, stong willed.
Backstory: She lived in a village of many rich people, but was sent away to the Hunters Society after a raid of Witches that killed her parents and almost everyone else. (has a small crush on Aaron.)

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Anastasia
Appearance: short blonde hair, sky blue eyes, burning mark on her back, can be mistaken for a boy from a distance
Weapon of choice: crossbow
Personality: friendly, caring towards her friends, really hates witches, very smart
Backstory: her village in Russia was burned with her family by witches. she escaped, and now she became a witch hunter.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor
Genderr: Male
Appearance: Tall, skinny, pale, red-haired young man.
Team: #2
Weapon of Choice: Pistol and halberd
Personality: Silent, vicious, yet funny in a sick sort of way when you get to know him and he talks to you.
Backstory: Kidnapped by a pair of witchs at an early age, Tennor hates thm with all his heart.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I really wish Greed would get on here and aprove our characters soon. . . . . . . . .

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name (first and last): Ellyra Domantry
Age (13-17): 16
Appearance: about 5"6', dark brown hair with red highlights, goes down to her shoulders but wears in a ponytail, deep brown eyes, lean and fit, 3-pronged scar on back of neck
Clothing: wearing a black shirt just a little too big on her, raggedy gray capris, black sandals, sentimental healing wristband, mother's headband for sacred protection
Weapon of choice: melee style fight but shes a dirty fighter; keeps a dagger hidden but her main weapon are hand scythes, keeps a small bottle of holy water just in case
Personality: first glance, a person wont even want to go near her. But deep inside, she's a real person whom everyone can relate to; it just takes her time. Smiles seldomly and gets the job done.
Backstory: One of many in the poor population. Mother died a couple months ago from heart failure; she was really close to her and had a special connection. Before her mother passed, she gave her a headband to always be reminded of. She also made it with a fabric that could serve as protection, but only when death was certain. She could not use it for mere lashes. Ellyra now seeks revenge; she thinks witches have something to do with the heart problems of her mother, and she will stop at nothing to finally get revenge.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I really wish Greed would get on here and aprove our characters soon. . . . . . . . .

Oh I have to approve them??? o_O Well why didn't anybody tell me!? You guys are all approved! I've already gotten most of you into the story, but everybody should be in by the next few chapters!

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name (first and last): Elliot Penhaligon
Appearance: Medium blonde hair, silver eyes, silver hoodie and jeans, black tennis shoes
Team #: 2, if i can't, 3
Weapon of choice: Bow and dagger
Personality: Quiet, shy, sweet, caring, loveable, if he knows you he will protect you with his life
Backstory: Was raised wanting to become a hunter, and he ran away at 10, and joined them.

pizzavato

B*RS
sounds alot like soul eater, (in soul eater, meisters and their weapon partners had to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul to gain great power, some people like a guy named mizune were used to protect the witches) I'll join. X3
Name (first and last): maka albarn
Age (13-17): 14-15
Appearance: large olive green eyes, ash blonde hair with pig tails, lightly peach skin
Clothing: Soul_Eater_Maka_Albarn_costume_ver_02-5-03.jpg
Team #: 1
Weapon of choice: scythe that can transform into a human named soul eater evans
Personality: brave, confident, serious, child-ish, sensetive, quick to resort to violence
Backstory: a teenage girl who lived in a place called death city with her weapon partner soul eater evans in an apartment. the two got lost during a mission to find a witches soul and now must stay in that academy or group mentioned on the description to the sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom