• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Witch Hunter Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
sounds alot like soul eater, (in soul eater, meisters and their weapon partners had to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul to gain great power, some people like a guy named mizune were used to protect the witches) I'll join. X3
Name (first and last): maka albarn
Age (13-17): 14-15
Appearance: large olive green eyes, ash blonde hair with pig tails, lightly peach skin
Clothing: View attachment 16780
Team #: 1
Weapon of choice: scythe that can transform into a human named soul eater evans
Personality: brave, confident, serious, child-ish, sensetive, quick to resort to violence
Backstory: a teenage girl who lived in a place called death city with her weapon partner soul eater evans in an apartment. the two got lost during a mission to find a witches soul and now must stay in that academy or group mentioned on the description to the sign ups.

Sorry pizzavato, I can't accept that :(... I am familiar with Soul Eater myself, and to be honest this fan-fic was primarily based off Soul Eater. But since then I have made it my own. I wouldn't feel right using Maka's character, because this fan-fic is my pride and joy. Also, it would completely throw the story off. I can't just have these two random people show up from a random place, and this girl's weapon turns into a person! As much as I'd like to accept your character, I can't do it... I hope you understand.

Also, if you guys checked the last post, sign-ups are closed. The entire story, all four volumes, are pretty much planned out unless I say otherwise...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom