• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Use the Torchic?

Skunk

Floof
So, with the special Torchic event going on, I was wondering if anyone's gonna use the Torchic or not.

Sheik

:the:
Yes. Currently, level 19 Conbusken holding Blazikenite... named Steroids. Blaziken on steroids.
Later that day... Nevermind. It turns out you can't nickname it.

Last edited:
I am actually using him right now against Schoolgirl Mackenzie. I haven't done that much in the game, soooooooo. XD

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
I chose not to use it. I didn't want to load up my team with starter Pokemon (I currently have a Quilladin and a Wartortle) and I wanted to experience some of the new Pokemon on my team. I'll probably train it up to use competitively, though

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yes, I'm using a level 45+ Blaziken right now (only 5 badges in, and currently going for my 6th). He's been a fantastic addition for my team, and I'm glad they made this an event.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Still only 3 badges in... how are you people that much further ahead?

Anyways i've been using it, and he's 41 now. It gave me a decent fire type for early on, and now thats it my 2nd highest I don't see needing to switch it out to make room on the team.

Ganondork

goo
Not anymore. I was shocked when Blaziken was soaring through the levels with the help of the exp. share despite the fact that I never really used it. I finally decided to use it up against a Team Flare Grunt, and it was killed in two shots. It was literally beaten by a level 45 Houndoom. I kind of gave up on it at that point; a level 64 just lost to a level 45? That's totally unreal. I was disappointed, to say the least, but Yveltal has soon since replaced him.

Also, Blaziken is banned in competitive, so to the people who want to use it competitively, sorry to rain on your parade.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Probably not. I already have too many fire types as is right now. Braxien, Charmander, and Fletchling (who later turns into part-fire) are still on my team, and I've yet to catch my Litleo. And besides I'm going up against that Rock-type gym soon, so I've got to train up some other types. [Yeah I know, I've only got one badge. Whatever, I like to take it slow my first time through]

Also, Blaziken is banned in competitive, so to the people who want to use it competitively, sorry to rain on your parade.

Oh. Well, thanks for the heads-up. Saving me hours on training the bugger.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Will there ever be another chance to get this bugger? I really don't want to get the game right now but if I have to to get mega blaziken..

Eh, I've swapped him out of my team for Lucario anyways (I didn't need 3 fighting types on the team, and I already had a fire/flying which is required if I didn't want to walk everywhere), much cooler btw, so you're not missing alot if you don't get him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom