• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favorite character(s)?

Master

Upcoming
I know some one else probably all ready did a thread like this one , but i want to hear what is your favorite zelda characters .

My Personal favorite characters are The Happy Mask Salesman and The Skull kid . I just think they are a perfect couple (of achre enemies ) . Like Batman or Joker . Or Super Man and The Green Goblin , wait , wrong people...........

:zelda: + :) = <3

I love Shad. I loved him based on official art alone, before I even met him in the game. A fellow bespectacled person carrying around a book? What's not to love?

Besides, he's totally an oocca fanboy. I understand (and can relate to) obsessive fan tendencies.

Master

Upcoming
Yeah , I think Shad is a well planned out character , even though you don't see him as a much . They made him fell like a real person you know ? HE is such a smart one .

I just like the group that includes Ashei , Shad , Rusl

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
My favorite zelda character is Malon, she has a very nice voice.

Mine is Malon's Terminian counterpart, Cremia. I think that they look the same (obviously) but have very different personalities. Malon was very happy-go-lucky and relaxed, while Cremia had a more caring, protective personality. It was apparent that her little sister's happiness and well-being was her top priority. The hidden cutscenes with Cremia and Malon on the final day are the most touching parts of the entire series, IMO. All she wanted to do was spend her last hours with her little sister. :'(

I also loved the part before she goes on her trip to Clock Town with Link, and she has that conversation with him. It makes her seem so down-to-Earth and real, unlike any other Zelda character. Overall, I thought she was a great character. :D

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I loved Ashei. She was awesome the total bad girl helping save Hyrule thing.
Should have done more with her.

My favorite is Zant. In the beginning of the game he's real menacing, sort of like Darth Vader, and in the end when he goes nuts on you, he's like an evil chicken. You can't go wrong with that.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
From the very beginning my favorite character has always been Sheik. But, not because I have a crush on her/him. When it comes to video games; I tend to like the calm, cool collective type of people. I like his personality, his theme song, and.....I love his poetry <3. Maybe its because I can identify with him the most that makes me favor him more than the rest of the Zelda cast.:hmm:

Its too bad the Sheikah's didn't have a bigger role in any of the games I've played. I would have loved to know more about them.:)

Master

Upcoming
Shiek

I agree with Lady_Yuna .

I loved when Link had a Chit-Chat with Sheik , it feels like avery emotional moment . I say sheik is more of A understanding and loving character and I love that .

But I am still sad about the fact that Sheik was only a temporary character . I would like to see a character with the same personalitie in a future game .

:zelda: + :) = <3

I think there has been threads about this but it's been long enough to have another one I believe.

I'd say the Happy Mask Salesman is mine. First off, doesn't hurt that in terms of Zelda characters he's probably the most like me in personality AND appearance. :xd:

But the thing is I found him a fascinating character overall. In Ocarina of Time he was this odd guy that sells masks, but in Majora's Mask he was incredibly mysterious. Not only was he an inter-dimensional traveler, a wandering merchant searching for masks, but he was a strangely informed man. He knew about Majora's Mask and sought it out intentionally because he thought he could handle it... and he was right, except the Skull Kid stole it. In the MM manga, he was actually evil and intentionally let the Skull Kid have the mask. I definitely don't think that was what he was supposed to be in the game, but it was still an interesting take.

Thing is, the manga had one thing right and that was the mysterious nature of The Happy Mask Salesman. He was really strange and potentially supernatural. I'd love to see more on his character to be frank. :)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I have a few favorite characters in the Zelda series. One of them would have to be, actually, Navi. Although to some, she might've been a major pain in the hide, she did have somewhat an important role in the game. That role doesn't include annoying Link to the point of insanity, but more of moving the game forward and, in some cases, helping the plot.

It has to be said, but, in terms of character development, I would say that Midna would be one of the best. However, Midna and Linebeck (I) both went through the same style of development: They both have their own agendas, but then it starts to become personal. That, I really like in the two games. Linebeck was an awesome character, but he just wasn't as awesome as Midna...but defiantly cooler. :P

Now, in terms of overall character and how it affects the plot, it must be said, Tetra. I mean, at first, she doesn't even know you, yet you save her life and repays her debt (through some tough thinking) by hurling you into a pirate fortress. However, she feels concerned about all of the things that are going down, and when she learns that Ganon would be heading to Outset to destroy it in an attempt to find Jabun the same way he destroyed the Windfish Island, she robs a bomb store and is willing to defend Outset...until she realized that Link was already trying to do it. Once she learned she's Zelda, then it takes quite a few changes in character there. Then, we have Phantom Hourglass, where they're pretty much almost like a happy couple, then we have no clue what happens in the time during Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks besides the fact that Tetra was the first leader of the new Hyrule.

So, yeah, my favorites were Navi, Midna, Linebeck (I), and Tetra. Love it, hate it, it's my opinion.

my favorite character has always been link. i've always thought of him as a great hero, even better than cloud or sora. he's smart, tough, courageous, and a legendary hero. link is able to stand up to pretty much anything and win. he's awesome and he even has different incarnations, each of which have their own personality. cool and the very definition of a hero, link will always be my favorite zelda character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom