• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who else Thought That Vaati Was a Girl?

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Because I certainly did, when I started Minish Cap XD He always looked feminine to me, from his sprite to his artwork. Who else thought this? (I don't really accept him as a guy; besides, we need more female villains anyway)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Haha, I never thought that, but I can definitely see how you would be mistaken.

I think I've just seen enough villans to associate purple with males. He reminds me of Satoros from Golden Sun (and I played that first) so I think that was an association I made.
gs-saturos.jpg

W

wideyedwanderer

Uh...I never thought Vaati was female, but I agree that we need more female villains.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I thought he was a boy. I liked him. I thought his red eyes were so dreamy. xD
If I thought he was a girl I prpbably wouldn't have thought that. xD
I had a crush on Majora, too, though...and I have always thought she was female.
EH. I'm just weird.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Vaati, IMO, shows no female traits at all unless your sexist. (Which I hope I am not.) I would like some female villians like Veran. She is the only female antagonist, I beleive. I would also like a female heroin who is an antagonist.

No don't worry, I'm not sexist. Why would I be sexist to women if I am one? O____o xD Its just the long flowing hair and the laugh he always does whenever he speaks...

I haven't played any of the Oracle games =[ but I know she is a good villian. We need more people like her! (Veran)

S

ShadowLinkGirl

i never thought he was a girl, but i see what you mean.
"hihihi!"
hes so cute!! =3

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I didn't but, I guess I simply went by the logic that most girls wear the dresses which cover feet while Vaati had a tunic which clearly didn't.

Guaranteed that i'll replay that game and think of him as one now though.

C

Chibi-Robo Link

Like most people here, i didn't think that but i can see why you would. In minish form, i think he could be either :p

Umm ... no, I don't think anyone did. His face was in the male shape (and yes, the genders do have separate facial shapings), his voice was deep, he ... well ... it's impossible to describe, he's just a man, okay?! Only feminine thing I can think of was the semi-long hair he had, which wasn't even all that long.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Yeah... I don't see how Vaati was really a girl, unless you count the fact he has a bit of resemblance to Veran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom