• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Version of Link Do You Like the Best?

I like the grown up version of Link the best because he can use a lot of cool wepons that young link cant use.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite Link overall is Majora's Mask Link (well...at least currently). He's a headstrong hero who does nothing but save those who need saving, no matter the danger present for him.

2nd place goes to Ocarina of Time Adult Link; I love his voice beyond belief and he's the Hero of Time for crying out loud.

And runner up is awarded to Twilight Princess Link for being a literal beast, as well as having the sexiest Adult Link voice ever made.

I like TP Link. He had awesome weapons and a nice companion, easily one of the best in the series.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Twilight Princess link by far cuz shirtless
TPLinkShirtless.jpg

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Tie between OoT' Adult Link and SS's Link. I like the look of the adult form better, it seems to fit the archetype of the hero better than a child. I like the visual style of these two best. While OoT's adult Link has the coolest voice and has a huge nostalgia factor for me, SS's Link is the most expressive and earnest one I've seen; I can actually tell what he's thinking even if he's not saying a word, and I like the fact that he's doing all that he's doing not as some predestined fate to smite evil but instead to reunite with and protect his childhood friend.

Second goes to TP's Link. Again, I also like the way he looks, but sometimes his facial aimations were off, and I don't like the fact that he seemed to forget all about the original reason he went on his quest (to save the Ordon children) and went chasing after royalty. Though I can't really blame him, who can resist Midna?

Sure i've answered this thread before... don't know what you're asking though with regards to your vague OP, adult Link or young Link or Links from any game i choose that I like?

If its a young or adult Link question then i prefer adult Link, specifically TP's Link.

I like OoT/MM's child Link. He's so adorable and he can kick all kinds of ***.
I also have a soft spot for OoT's adult Link. I never could quite get used to his TP or SS voices.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'd say OoT Adult Link. He just seems more awesome, whereas the newer Links look kinda girly, which I don't think is very fitting.

Although, I was stunned to see TP Link and the immense amount of graphical detail in his face, at least when I was introduced to him. However, my first place will go to Adult Link, just because he looks a lot less girly, is the freaking Hero of Time and the original 3D character.

Also, he has better girls who like him (Ruto is better than Midna in my opinion love Ruto! and Malon>>>>>>>Ilia).

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Adult Link for sure!, for me its a tie between OoT adult Link or the TP Link. Im ready for a more Hardcore adult link though. hes always so clean and his clothes never rip. so im ready for a lil more attention to detail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom