• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Which Place in Majora's Mask Was Special To You?

Which Place in Majora's Mask Was Special To You?

• Clock Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lon Lon Ranch

• Great Bay Coast

• The Empty Well

• Stone Tower Temple

• Great Bay Temple

• The Moon

• Southern Swamp

• Lost Woods

• The Graveyard

• Zora's Domain* The Indingo Go's

• The Pirate Fortress

• The First Forest You Encounter When Playing MM

• Deku Palace

• Training Grounds In Great Bay Fortress

• Ilkana King's Palace

• Alien Invasion In Lon Lon Ranch

• Battle with Gryorg

• The Snow Peak Temple

• The Final Battle With Majora

• Total voters
The path to the Beavers and hooking onto the trees is amazing. The entire Swamp is a great landscape. I like the chain bridges in the mountains. Ikana Canyon is badass. Romani Ranch is peaceful. Clock Town is awesome. I really love the whole are, other than Termina Field.

H

HentaiMaster

i think my favorite place would have to be the milk bar in clock town i thought it looked very cool

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Oh... so many to choose from..... But I have to say I really enjoyed the Moon and the Stone Tower Temple the most. Those temples/Dungeons were the creepiest (to me), and I really like them. That, and when I first went to them, it was around Thanksgiving, and I had a nice meal and family was over, and I played Zelda =w=

so, yeah, they have a sentimental memory attached to them. :3

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
It was Deku Palace for me. I just remember struggling so hard to get through the thing and loving the music the entire time I was there. I think the first time I ever played Majora's Mask, I made it to the first temple as Night of the Final Day started.....well no that's a lie of sorts. It was more of the first time I ever got out of Clock Town. The first time I played it, I couldn't figure out how to get the Moon Tear and died. But I digress.

The atmosphere of the Palace was just awesome. The King's daughter was missing, he was pissed, he had imprisoned the monkey.....oh and probably my favorite scenes of all time...when the Deku Princess jumps on her dad! \
[video=youtube;9JlT2lQMig4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9JlT2lQMig4#t=24s[/video]
But seriously, I just remember spending so much time there what with taking pictures of the Deku King, to racing the Butler (not really in the palace, but close enough), to being thrown out countless times because I kept falling off the damn floating Deku Flowers. Whenever I play Majora's Mask, I just love going to there because not only does it bring back great memories, but it's just so damn fun!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lon Lon Ranch, or rather, Romani Ranch is the location in Majora's Mask that is most special to me. I don't have much care for ranches in real life; I dislike handling animals because I easily get dirty or end up doing some action that makes someone or something mad. However, Romani Ranch managed to engross me into the lives of Romani and Cremia to the point where I never really wanted to leave the ranch and get onto the main quest. The geography of the location is quite realistic for a ranch, if a bit beveled. Haven't seen lumps on ranch land like that personally, but I don't think it strays too far from a real life ranch. Once again I'd like to stress that Romani and Cremia made that land special for me; Romani is but a young child completely misunderstood and dare I say ignored by her older sister (which makes sense as their father is dead and we can assume their mother is as well), whereas Cremia is a lovesick young adult who was prematurely given ranch hand duties due to her father's passing. Of course, we have the comical Grog who watches over the Cucco Shack, and the unintentionally affront Mamamu Yan who governs the Doggy Racetrack, but they're aren't as fleshed out as Romani and Cremia are, for me. Still, tt's wondrous, how much character was poured into the small plot of land, and I'd like to stay there personally. :3

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Great Bay Coast is probably the most special to me out of the three that I picked (the others being the forest that you first get to play through and the Ancient Castle of Ikana). I have an unreasonable fear of deep water, and swimming around in it as a Zora just makes me feel odd. Therefore, it is special to me.

/best explanation ever

F

Final Form

All the places that were "out of the way," such as the Dog Race track and Chicken Ranch in Romani Ranch, the Beaver's race river in Great Bay, and the Four Battle rooms in Ikana under the waterfall (I believe that's where it's located). Just because they're just kind of off to the side, not requirement to fulfill in the game unless you're going for 100%, in my opinion at least.

Also the entire beach part of Great Bay, because I just love beaches and surf life and hanging out by the ocean, I'm that kind of person.

Pretty much all of them are special to me. The intro is amazing, I love Clocktown, Ikana Canyon, The Moon, Lon Lon Ranch, Termina...I can't think of a place
in the game that I don't find special, intriguing and magical, in some way.
I'm replaying MM at the moment actually (for the ###'s time), am just about to enter the Stone Tower Temple, but
my N64 unfortunately got the "random reset syndrom", and that's not what you want entering that area of the game. A replacement console is bought and
on the way though, can't wait to continue.

Majora's Mask was an easy way to sum up my first experiences with videogames. While the first game I ever really played was Wave Race 64, my brother used to let me mess around on his MM file. I had connections with every place since I was like three! But my favorite place to go was the Zora's Domain just because I loved the music and atmosphere. It also reminded me of a hotel our family would stay at every year on vacation in Ocean City, MD. So I just loved that area. But if I could put one that wasn't on the list, it'd be West Clock Town at night. That song that would play (also when you had on the Kamaro Mask) always freaked me out for some reason, so many memories from there...

Well since Lon Lon Ranch and Romani Ranch are intertwined, it is actually the same place just in a parallel universe. Please think before you post. Again no hard feelings its all good. And technically the Great Bay is the Parallel of Lake Hylia. The Empty well is the parallel to The Bottom of the Well. See where i'm going with this? Again no problem. And yes you are ALSO technically correct.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Hard pick, love the entire world of Termina but I'll have to go with the Stone Tower structure with my favorite location.

My favourite places were Deku Palace, the final battle with Majora's Mask, and Romani Ranch. The Deku Palace had very infectious music, and I love stealth based game segments (MGS fan). The final battle in MM was a bit different than most other games for me. I felt like I was actually attempting to save the world because of the life that was given to what were just background characters in OoT. As for Romani Ranch, I would visit that area on a regular basis. I loved the scene where the ranch was invaded by "Them" (I have been a firm believer in extraterrestrials since I was a small child). I would save the Ranch during almost every three day cycle that I could. Over that time, I've grown very fond of the ranch and its tenants (especially Cremia;)). I even regretted the one time that I let Romani get abducted to see what would happen (It was... fairly disturbingD:). I've come to accept Romani Ranch as a second home, and I get fairly upset when I fail to protect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom