• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link is the Biggest Badass

tell me which link from the legend of zelda series is the strongest i choose skyward sword link because he has to work hard to find the right items to upgrade his gear and because he has to kick alot of *** to get the hylian shield while the other went to a store to buy it

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess Link just plain looks badass and has all those Hidden Skills and items, whereas Skyward Sword Link can dash, do parkour, and defeated the most powerful villain Zelda has ever produced. Hell, one of the most powerful villains gaming has ever seen. They're both pretty much at a tie if you ask me.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
While I agree with JJ about TP and SS Links having their own badass skills, I think its Young Link from OoT and MM that is the biggest badass. Why? Because hes like 8, 9 maybe 10yrs old and hes battled many a boss, travled thru time, lost the ones he cared about and looked death in the face and spat in it. All as a little kid. Thats pretty badass.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
While I agree with JJ about TP and SS Links having their own badass skills, I think its Young Link from OoT and MM that is the biggest badass. Why? Because hes like 8, 9 maybe 10yrs old and hes battled many a boss, travled thru time, lost the ones he cared about and looked death in the face and spat in it. All as a little kid. Thats pretty badass.

If you're gonna use that logic, you should say The Wind Waker Link instead. He had to prove his worth as the new Hero due to having no blood relation to any previous incarnation. That's pretty stinkin' impressive.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
As I have previously said:
Well I wouldn't try and pick a fight with this guy:
angrylink.jpg
tumblr_lyqtazm55Y1qa1c71o1_500.gif

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
TP Link is the superior swordsman. And he really has it going for him. SS Link has more raw power. Both of them are very good at handling multiple opponents at once. But SS Link is better at single combat. He just gets to business though. TP Link does it with style.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
TWW's Link, He was never born with it. He was literally just some random dude that became Hyrule's savior and hero. While the other Link's all had it in their blood this little dude had to earn it, Just think about it, The other Link's have always had that spark of courage inside them so they didn't really experience the same trials and fears as the Link from WW did.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Shadow Link, no contest. Just look at him, red-eyes, dark armor, and some totally badass style. He can copy moves, and teleport. Because he is a copy of other Links, he has the same Badass-level as them but with a little extra because of his looks and style.
300px-Dark_Link_Knil.jpg

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I would argue that the Link from Majora's Mask is because he overpowers the evil and corruption in the Fierce Deity's Mask, which has more of an evil influence then even Majora's Mask and saves an entire world from complete obliteration. The other Links all just stop a dictator of some sorts.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Twilight Princess Link, no contest. He just looks like the most badass out of all the Links, and was able to defeat the most powerful villain Zelda has ever produced. Hell, one of the most powerful villains gaming has ever seen. And TP Link is so badass that we even got to see him shirtless:
TPLinkShirtless.jpg

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I disagree with this. I don't see the Ganondorf from Twilight Princess to be any more powerful then any of the other incarnations of him. In my opinion the most powerful villain would be Majora, because he can control practically everything in the land of Termina. Granted the rules that apply to Hyrule may not apply to Termina, Ganondorf has yet to show this kind of power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom