• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

Beeker

Wild Card
Either the Double Clawshots or the Spinner. I think it would lean towards the Claws, though.
With the Clawshot, travelling would be a breeze. You could climb buildings easily and fly through the air. Not to mention that you'd feel like Spider Man. Which is pretty cool.
The Spinner I could see not only used to travel around, but for doing some cool tricks with it, kinda like a skateboard. I'm not the type that does that though, but it would be an awesome item to use to travel with.

J

Jeremy8653

I would choose dominion rod cuz it'd be awesome to control a statue and use it as a giant weapon

Probably the spinner, but you would have to have the tracks to spin it on, so the Dominion Rod I guess. Mainly just because you can kill spiders. Giant spiders invading your living quarters? That's ok, just whip out your Dominion Rod :3

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I have to pick the Fishing Rod. :D

The spinner could get me home after school... (no more walking home!! :D) the double clawshots are kickbutt, the bombs are kinda destructive... >.< and the Dominion Rod is just plain cool. :) But seriously, I like them all... but I'm leaning toward the bow. I'm legendary with the bow in TP, but I really suck in real life. So.... if it was easy to use, bow all the way!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Double Clawshot!! As much as it is impossible for a persons hand not to be ripped off when being pulled by it, but being like spider man would be cool. The Zora Armor would be next but I much prefer being a actual Zora in Majora's mask. If I were to be any zelda race I would be Zora!!

Bombs.... Bow and Arrows.... Hookshots.... there is NO way I would actually use any of those in real life... mostly because I am way too lazy... that crap takes effort you know.....
I would want this
Bottled_Fairy_%28Twilight_Princess%29.png
get killed ... come back.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Double Clawshot. Imagine me walking around with a black trench coat and fedora in a dark alley in the middle of the night... Some armed thugs try to attack me... and I use them to rip their hearts out. That, and I can Spiderman myself home.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
double clawshot!!!
the reason is because it would be great to be able to grab things from a distance, and, can probably be used as a method of transportation.idunnolol :)
i would say the hawkeye, but, i already have binoculars!!!so i would have noo need for them!

Ooccoo and ooccoo junior :) I could teleport out of places :) ...... Or the hawkeye......... Or if we count equipment zora armour

I would have to agree with you: since I have to travel five hours every day, Ooccoo and Ooccoo junior would come in VERY handy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom