• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Which Item from TP Would You Want in Real Life?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Hmm, Spinner, jump on peopls heads and drill into their skull. (e.e) And go around spinning on rails.
Clawshot, so you can cling onto things like enemies shirts or a cruise and go water skiing.
Gale Boomerang, so I can abuse it's powers and get a natural breeze :D
Double claw****s, for obvious reasons.
Dominon rod. I can control the world :3

geek4887

The Unknown
Dominion Rod FTW! How cool would it be to make the statue of liberty start moving around and swinging its torch like crazy?

Pen

The game is on!
I'd like to have the Hawkeye! With it I could see further that anybody else. Also, I think it looks rather cool! ^^
150px-Hawkeye.png

Maikeru

Piper of Time
As much as I love the spinner, I have horrible balance and probably would fall off all the time. I would say maybe the hookshot would be cool. I could use it to grab the remote when I don't feel like getting up.

H

Hero_Of_Time

Dual Clawshots would make everyday traveling so much more awesome.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'd like to have the Hawkeye! With it I could see further that anybody else. Also, I think it looks rather cool! ^^
150px-Hawkeye.png
Sniper rifles. Buy one.

Anyways, I would want the Double Clawshots. I mean, do I really need to explain? The only problem would be a lack of places to use them...........

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Give me the Spinner and the Dominion Rod. And I'll be good.

I'll use the handrails of a highway or a road to travel easily and when I have trouble, I'll go near a statue and use the Dominion Rod to fight it for me. I wonder what would happen If I went to the Lincoln memorial and used it on Lincoln and then go crush some people for being selfcentered? It would be quite interesting.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Double clawshots. Ok, I admit I am very lazy so they would be a great way to get stuff out of reach and also, how awesome would travel be.
(The only problem with the spinner is that after a while it slows down so then you would have to like stop and go constantly which would not be fun.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom