• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Game Are You More Psyched For?

What has you more hyped?

• ALBW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWHD

• Not really hyped for either

• Undecided

• Yo Mama

• Total voters

bunny

birb overlord
I'm pretty excited for both, but right now WWHD has my attention. I have it pre-ordered, so of course I'm pumped. I'm looking forward to seeing one of my favorite games ever in HD, and I'm also curious to see the little changes that were made. I plan on pre-ordering ALBW if I can get the money, but for now, I'm not really thinking much about it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh, definitely A Link Between Worlds. The Wind Waker HD is cool and all, but I've played it before. ALBW is a brand new adventure, whereas TWWHD is simply a remake.

Salem

SICK
Between ALBW, a brand new game and WW HD, a remake? That brand new game is 2D, I guess it's clear which one is more exiting.;)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
but i've seen these before...

Of course I don't. If I had an inkling of video games, I wouldn't be on this site - or the Internet - posting my haphazard, ill thoughtout opinions. Common sense. My saying "I'm not excited for either" or "omg TWWHD is a failsafe!" or "ALBW is the same thing!!!" simply doesn't and shouldn't impact anyone really.

i'll bring the oil

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i'll bring the oil

Too late; I already put the match to the gasoline. :/

But I do apologize for my earlier comment, I believe what I SHOULD HAVE said was that I am equally invested in both titles. I have an ardent love for Wind Waker so seeing Wind Waker HD hit downloadable shelves in just six days with the boxed version comes in around three weeks just puts my heart in a state of euphoria. While I am at it, I also possess a certain attachment to A Link to the Past, and that attachment is clamoring to break free from my knowledge base known as "nostalgia" everytime I lay eyes on A Link between Worlds. So, I desire both titles equally and, if at all possible, I will get both on launch.

I don't know. I'm getting the Wii U Wind Waker bundle so I'll finally have a Wii U. I was never able to beat Wind Waker thanks to my little brother and the wonderful reformatting of Game Cube memory cards, so it will be fun to play it through again. ALBW hasn't really given me a lot to get hyped about, it is very mysterious.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
while the wind waker is an epic game i wouldn't pay money for a game i already have i bought ocarina of time 3d because my original copy broke but albw is a new installment so i amd more excited for it

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Wind Waker is and has been my favorite Legend of Zelda game. That being said, I'm much much more excited for ALBW.

I loved ALttP and ALBW is just what I've been waiting for in terms of a new Zelda. I'm excited to see what they do with the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom