• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wheres Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
They could have her be important to the plot but still be born part-ways through, although it would require some unique ideas to get it to work well. I doubt that will happen, though. More likely than not, we'll see a Princess Zelda about Link's age just as we have in the previous games. But actually, I wouldn't be too sure we'll see her as a princess. She could be more or less an ordinary person to start out with, then they bring in the formation of the royal family with her at the head.

Born part-ways through? What, you mean have Zelda born in-game? I mean, I wouldn't call that a bad idea, but when Zelda's part of a game, she's always Link age. (You know what I mean by that.)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Zelda's just like Waldo... she's there... but she's just not there.

Nintendo has confirmed that Princess Zelda will be in the game (I think, at least). She will most likely be another Princess Zelda since as I imagined, Ocarina of Time does not take place until at least a hundred or so years from Skyward Sword. Nintendo has only showed us a portion of the actual Skyward Sword, so how much do we actually know from the whole plot? Not a lot... Whether she is a major part in the story or not, I still would like Zelda to be around Link's age and have a major part of the story because well... it's her legend... and plus she will most likely have a major part if she's actually Link's age :3

Zelda's just like Waldo... she's there... but she's just not there./QUOTE] lol. yea she's a Waldo/zelda so i hope people know that now i know. is there anything you want to say about this thread besides Zelda is in the game?

^ something got messed in that comment...is is supposed to be bolded. o.o

and the quote. (stupid 30 charactors!)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Zelda was confirmed in an interview last year with Aonuma featured in Nintendo Power! I remember because I was following every little insignificant scrap of SS news like a starved hawk last year :sweat:
Hold on I will dig it up.

FOUND IT! Take a look for yourselves:

So that's how it is. Everyone can expect for certain the inclusion of Zelda! (And be uncertain about the inclusion of Ganon...)

Last edited:
This thread brought up something interesting. How awesome would it be to see the back story of AOL play out in this game. The pale guy that everyone is curious about could be the evil wizard guy. And if this game is supposed to show us the origins of the royal family, Isnt the sleeping Zelda the orginal Zelda? And since Zelda is confirmed she would have to be the orginal Right? Im sure someone can clear it up for me. But that would be awesome

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This thread brought up something interesting. How awesome would it be to see the back story of AOL play out in this game. The pale guy that everyone is curious about could be the evil wizard guy. And if this game is supposed to show us the origins of the royal family, Isnt the sleeping Zelda the orginal Zelda? And since Zelda is confirmed she would have to be the orginal Right? Im sure someone can clear it up for me. But that would be awesome

I've actually thought about that myself. While it wouldn't be a bad idea, I think it would also be overkill.

Sheik's going to make an appearance. Has anyone seen the Harp item? No, probably not...Sheik I mean. Zelda? She'll definitely be in there, as it's been confirmed, and I think you'll find her role very interesting this time around. ...and that blue sword girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom