• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wheres Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)If you've seen the trailer to SwS, have you noticed Zelda isn't there? She might not be in the game just like PH (except that Niko brings it up that Tetra IS Zelda) but theres nothing that has to do really with the ZELDA part of Tetra. So...we know that theres Link,That evil weird dude and some of the enemies. But what about Zelda?Its said that Link travels from the Skyloft to Hyrule. But is Link going to meet her in Hyrule? Because Zelda is princess of HYrule and she lives in Hyrule (no duh) so is Link in a DIFFERENT area of Hyrule? or maybe the evil dude captured Zelda. But the trailer only really shows Link fighting. Is there something Nintendo doesn't want us to know about Zelda untill the games out? Who knows? what do you think?

I believe this game tells the story of the creation of the royal family, so I assume that Zelda isn't there simply because the royal family didn't exist by then. Might be wrong though haha ;-).

Yeah its highly possible and even likely we'll be getting a royal family origins story and therefor a zelda origin, however not necessarily. I think we will see her play a big role in the game storywise.

F

FCBdaz

the best way to describe the absence of zelda would be links awakining she only was mentioned once at the start and never even appeared or anything lol

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Ending scene of SS:

... and the new King and Queen soon consumated their union.

With a new baby on the way, they decided to give the great honor of naming it to the hero who made this all possible. He chose the name...
Zelda.

Zelda, a name that will survive throughout eternity as that of the purist royalty. A wise name indeed.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ending scene of SS:

With a new baby on the way, they decided to give the great honor of naming it to the hero who made this all possible. He chose the name...
Zelda.

Zelda, a name that will survive throughout eternity as that of the purist royalty. A wise name indeed.

That's a good idea for an ending. I'd like to see that. But, I doubt tht would be the case. Although I think it would be a great way to introduce Zelda as a Legend.

R

Riku Kisuke

I think i heard from somwhere that zelda is in SS but not a princess and not in hyrule but in skyloft as well.....could be wrong but i think thats how it might go.....oh and yeah i think she'll look like she did in TP....only cell shaded same as link, skyloft, and just about everything else.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Did we see Zelda in the first few Twilight Princess trailers? No. And yet she still appeared in the game. Don't worry, she'll be in Skyward Sword. We've seen very few of the other characters yet, so it makes sense that Zelda's among them. Plus, it was confirmed that Zelda's supposed to make an appearance, and what with all the royal family stuff that's likely to happen, I can't see her really being excluded.

Ending scene of SS:

Zelda.

Ooh, I like that. :) It's too bad you can't submit this to Nintendo or something. I guess I'm not making sense, though. :/

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ending scene of SS:

Zelda.

The only problem is is that Zelda is in the game as in in the game. Meaning, she was born before the game starts.

I thought it was confirmed that Zelda was in Skyward Sword, not necessarily as a main character or important aspect of the plot, but I could be wrong.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only problem is is that Zelda is in the game as in in the game. Meaning, she was born before the game starts.
Not necessarily true, she could be born someways into the game, we don't know (although I doubt it since she almost always is older than Link at least by appearance).

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Dude, come on, if Nintendo says she's gonna be in the game at this point (as in this long before the game's out), she's gonna be part of the plot somehow.

They could have her be important to the plot but still be born part-ways through, although it would require some unique ideas to get it to work well. I doubt that will happen, though. More likely than not, we'll see a Princess Zelda about Link's age just as we have in the previous games. But actually, I wouldn't be too sure we'll see her as a princess. She could be more or less an ordinary person to start out with, then they bring in the formation of the royal family with her at the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom