• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Would You Live in Hyrule?

Where Would You Live?

• Kokiri Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kakariko Village

• Gerudo Fortress (Keep in mind they imprison men)

• Gerudo Valley

• Hyrule Field

• LonLon Ranch

• Lost Woods (Keep in mind non-Kokiri become Stalfos)

• Zora's Domain

• Zora's River

• Goron City

• Death Mountain Trail

• Gerudo Desert/Desert Colossus

• Hyrule Castle

• Lake Hylia

• Total voters

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
Someone already made a thread about this, but it wasn't that good, it only had three options and one of those options wasn't even in Hyrule (ClockTown).
So, I made this thread to find out... If you could live anywhere in Hyrule, where would it be?

*Edit* This is more OoT themed, but the locations don't change much from game to game.
sorry about the random poll listings, I typed them as I thought of them, I also only listed places that actaully had some form of humanoid life living in them.

Last edited:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I'm a dark evil king and so because I'm a king I must live in a castle, but Hyrule Castle is the only castle you have on your list, so I vote Hyrule Castle.
350px-Hyrule_Castle_TP_Artwork.jpg

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Ordon village :P
It has got to be the best place of all time in my opinion...but if you aren't talking about the TP hyrule then I would pick the Windmill with the Song of Storms playing.

Zora's Domain

At first I thought I would want to live at Lon Lon Ranch, but I forgot Lon Lon Ranch wasn't the same as Romani Ranch.
I would of loved to just hang out with Malon, and live a simple life on the ranch, but then I forgot Talon was still there and I wouldn't want to live with him.

So then I decided to live at Zora's Domain. All of that water would be fun to swim in, especially diving off that cliff at the top would be really fun as well.
And it would be pretty sweet to have that music playing in there. With that music playing all the time, I would finally be able to get some rest.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I would live on Death Mountain Trail in Twilight Princess, especially if the music played in real life. It would be a short trek to the Goron hot spring, plus I could always head down to Kakariko for supplies if I needed them.

Teal

Useful Help.
In Hryule well i'l chose Zora's Domain it is very relaxing and it will be fun the swim and all.
But if i could live in termina after the giants saved the land i would pick Clock Town.

Tael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom