• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I have loved and thoroughly enjoyed every Zelda game that I have played, but I have to say that Skyward Sword is my favorite for many reasons!:)

Links awaking was the first zelda game i played but it was a bit too hard for me at the time :P over all favourite would be ocarina of time

univpark

Heart of Steel
I like OOT but Skyward Sword was the best for me. The graphics were just beautiful and gameplay was great!

ST's music was great and PH had a pretty good storyline. It's really not that bad!

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
A Link to the Past was the first Zelda game I ever played. It was the game where I started my video gaming. It holds a special place in my heart. But, I love the inovation and realistic graphics of Twilight Princess. It's a tie between those two games for me.

M

matt.tanguay.7

Skyward Sword is definately my Favourite, for sure
after that: OoT, WW, TP, OoTMQ, PH, ST
i wanna play major'a mask but i can't seem to get a copy of it?

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
I first got ocarina of time and I liked it. Before I beat it though I got twilight princess and I remember thinking this is awsome! It out did ocarine of time like crazy but once I beat ocarina of time it soon earned 2. Its a tough choice and I say they are tied.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I would have to go with my all time favorite game A Link to the Past, that's the first game i ever remember playing and owning, so much memories and nostalgia comes back when i play that game, and its just such an improvement in the series that i just cant choose anything else, that's easily the game ive played the most times in my life and its what started me in general gaming and the Zelda series, it just have that special place in my heart and its never going away.

A

Aluxray09

nice poll by the way i like them all apart from the very first one and somewhat the second but only by a tiny bit

H

halozeldafan13

I love Wind Waker, simply because it was the 1st one I beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom