• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Say is the Funniest Moment in LoZ?

M

Mighty Deku

when linebeck says he wont help you in PH, then Oshus says he will grant him one wish and linebeck tells you to get a move on

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
The two that you have already said, and also while Skull Kid floats into the tunnel, still while rolling on the "ground" laughing. I find it pretty amusing, even if it is not supposed to be.

R

Ragdoll

when linebeck says he wont help you in PH, then Oshus says he will grant him one wish and linebeck tells you to get a move on

Agree. Linebeck is incredible! Probaly the funniest character Nintendo ever created.
Haha! The most amusing part from the Zeldaseries for me is when Bellum posseses Linebeck. It looked like raping.

I agree that Linkbeck is funny, but I have to say the funniest moment was in Wind Waker. Right when Ganondorf turns around and says, "My name is Ganondorf..." The expression on Links face is the most hilarious thing ever. I bet he's thinking, "Gosh, you're ugly!" :xd:

Austin

Austin
At the very beginning of MM, right when Link regains consciousness after being thrown off Epona. The expression on his face as he waits for Skull Kid to realize he woke up.....

At the very beginning of MM, right when Link regains consciousness after being thrown off Epona. The expression on his face as he waits for Skull Kid to realize he woke up.....

lolface.jpg

lolol :lol:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Two moments really stick out in my mind:

Zelda freaking out in the Tower of Spirits after her first chat with Anjean. It's one of the reasons that I love ST Zelda so much.

Linebeck shaking Link after their first encounter in the Temple of the Ocean King, followed by Link stumbling around while trying to hold the key up. Linebeck was the best part of PH.

Two moments really stick out in my mind:

Zelda freaking out in the Tower of Spirits after her first chat with Anjean. It's one of the reasons that I love ST Zelda so much.

Linebeck shaking Link after their first encounter in the Temple of the Ocean King, followed by Link stumbling around while trying to hold the key up. Linebeck was the best part of PH.
Oh my god, yes! Those parts were gold XD
Also when Link fails to catch Zelda in ST when Zelda gets her body back. Everytime I go to fight Malladus, I skip all the cutscenes except that one just to watch Link fail.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Moments not already mentioned:

In TP, when Link first meets Oocoo. The very first meeting... he just has this *look* on his face, this... rather disgusted, "What the flying monkey scat ARE you?!" look.

Playing around in Majora's Mask tonight, I was reminded of how endlessly amusing I find the the Deku Princess and her chosen mode of conveyence. Link scooping her up in a bottle "You've got the Deku Princess!" - just makes me laugh. It's just so odd!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I laughed so hard when I was play Spirit Tracks, when Zelda was flipping out at Anjean and Link in the Tower of Spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom