• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Would You Have Perferred for the New Zelda Game? Wii U or 3DS?

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
We probably all know that the new Zelda game is a sequel to ALttP for the 3DS. You probably also know that it's birds-eye-view (or top-down). Not to say that I'm not super excited for the new 3DS game, but I was hoping for a Wii U game as oppose to 3DS. I mean, ya, 3DS hasn't had a brand new Zelda game on it yet, but I was really anticipating the new Wii U game, and it was kind of disappointing when I heard there wasn't one yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to the 3DS game, I just wanted Wii U... more. What about you?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh I know whatever cooking on Wii U will take a long time to cook thoroughly. So I like taht this game is on 3DS - I just wish it were more int he vein of Ocairna of Time 3D rather than this BEV title.

In addition to that, I'd so prefer if they announced Majora's Mask 3D alongside Zelda3DS.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
There can be multiple development teams working on each game separately, if the 3DS game hadn't been worked on yet doesn't mean that WiiU Zelda would've released any faster.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
3DS one will of course just be finished quicker, and so be out the door sooner. Makes me glad really; Nintendo are taking their time with the Wii U one, which is already highly anticipated among everyone. :P And they'll know it. A new Zelda will help drive Wii U sales considerably so they can't afford to mess up.

Kirino

Tatakae
Zelda Wii U is still in development either way, but if I had to choose between a Wii U or a 3DS Zelda game, I'd obviously pick Wii U.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Ehhh...I'm nervous about both...but with the Wii U game threatening to place non-linearity on the table, I'm honestly more excited for the 3DS.

I would go with either but since I have yet to buy a wii U I'll go with the 3DS even though I was a little disappointed when I first saw ALttP2 but I'm still excited for a new zelda title on the 3DS.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Idk. Nintendo is really holding back on the Wii U. I'm not sure what they're up to. I know they can make quality games, but where are they? It's hard to say now, but I wish they had gone with Wii U. I mean they've had time since SS to make a decent game. I mean the Wii U has a year's lead on the other consoles, and they haven't really taken advantage of it. I guess I can't really say though. Nintendo may be holding back its games for some huge explosion of titles they're planning. I mean OoT was going to be a launch title for the less-than-stellar selling N64, but they delayed it two years and it payed off big time. Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom