• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

Omg its hard to think back so far, its probobly super mario bros for the nes, which was like 18 years ago or somethin

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well, because i cant really remember tat far back, i only remember tat my first game was super mario bros. but i know kirby and the amazing mirror was my first gba game.

My first video game was Pokemon Blue. One of the best birthday gifts ever when I opened up my Maroon colored game boy color and my copy of Pokemon Blue!

H

HyperKnux

Ocarina of Time of course! However, I never beat it when I was little because the redeads scared the daylights out of me... :(

Ocarina of Time for the N64. It was about 8 years ago and I was five. I had gotten the N64 from my cousin for Christmas. He had already begun the game, and had already beaten the Great Deku Tree. I jumped right in in Dodongo's Cavern and had so much fun. I got hooked on Zelda and have beaten 7 out of 16 games so far.

I was five when I started playing Ocarina of Time on the good ol' N64. First and favorite game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom