• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Biggest Fail or Death?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My fail is I did the bottle glitch on an important item near the Claim Check and didn't realize it so I saved and when I to use that item I couldn't because it was an Empty Bottle.

Ganondork

goo
I fell asleep during a fight with Volvagia. It was like three in the morning and I pulled an all nighter the previous night.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Oh god... I was headed to the castle in OoT to see princess Zelda, and I went to get that gold skulltula thats in the tree... I rolled into it, then it landed on me, and everytime I attempted to slash it, I got hurt instead. I was at full health, and DIED. It would have been a perfect game except for the dumbest death in the history of hyrule.:(

Kirino

Tatakae
Well In Ocarina of Time, I was at the peak of Death Mountain when an enemy that I can't remember knocked me all the way to the bottom. In Twilight Princess, I was at Snowpeak, in the room with the cannons. I put the cannonball in, and then the bomb. I ran towords the ice that the cannon was going to blow up, and the cannon hit the back of my head, and I died. And I had full hearts. And in the same dungeon, in the room with all the spear throwers, I didn't see any enemies, so I went to the garage to get a drink. When I came back I saw tons of spear throwers throwing spears at me. By the time I got to my controller I was dead...

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Hmm... let me think... okay. You know that sidequest to get the Magic Armour in Twilight Princess, right? Well, you know that part when you have to bring the barrel of Hot Spring Water and dump (throw) it on the Goron outside Castle Town? Well I probably missed him about 3 times and would have to go do the entire thing over again and again and again! I was SO happy when I finally threw it on him!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
...I needed a guide to kill ghoma, everything else I've done so far wasn't bad, and I'm up to the Dark Link battle in the Water Temple...

Not long ago when I was doing yet another run-through for the umpteenth time, I ended up dying to Ghoma. It's one thing when you play it for the first time but after 2 or 3 times its a cake walk, it takes me like a minute it seems. But I was dragging the battle out on purpose, letting those larvae hatch and only hitting Ghoma once when the eye was vulnerable. It gets to easy so I try to make it look and seem like a super epic battle.
It backfired this time though and I somehow got myself killed.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Biggest fail? Does it count as a fail that became a win that turned into a fail again?

In Majora's Mask, on my first trip to the snow temple, I didn't bother to read what I was told, and spent about three days and fifteen game overs trying to roll up through the wind as a Goron, and I finally made it! Walked around until I got to where the invisible goron was and got blown off. Finally figured it out and hated myself for about a month....

Last edited:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
ReDeads. I was trying to fight a ReDead at the Royal Family Tomb and I kept getting hurt by it and then I fell into the green liquid. You can watch it here.
[video=youtube;GhxfqLbR5oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxfqLbR5oI[/video]

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
ReDeads. I was trying to fight a ReDead at the Royal Family Tomb and I kept getting hurt by it and then I fell into the green liquid. You can watch it here.
[video=youtube;GhxfqLbR5oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxfqLbR5oI[/video]

Why are you afraid of redeads?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
ReDeads. I was trying to fight a ReDead at the Royal Family Tomb and I kept getting hurt by it and then I fell into the green liquid.

LOL, that sort of reminds me of one time when I was fighting the Stalfos on the boat in the Shadow Temple. I did a backflip to dodge one of their attacks, but I was too close to the edge of the boat so I ended up going overboard.

Btw I like how you used Thriller at the start of your video. It fits, lol.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Well I was playing Oot... I kept getting lost then finally while im following the Poe through the end I had 1 Heart left from falling in the river of sand so much ( Yeah i forgot about my longshot get over it) And i got Killed by leevers. Had the start the place all over again... I felt sad

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well I was in Kakariko for the first time. So I opened the royal family's tomb. Then I walked right into a ReDead. And due to the fact I was only 4 I ran out screaming and came back with a dead game over sign on my TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom