• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Creepiest Moment in Any Zelda Game?

K

Kira

In my opinion..I think the creepiest moment of any Zelda game would be Link transforming into a Zora when he puts the mask on in MM. Actually, MM itself is pretty creepy...

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
I would have to say fighting redeads in OoT because their screams still slightly creep me out to this day. OoT and MM are the only games to perfectly execute the Redeads so that they are scary, the other games aren't quite as scary

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Oh I would have to say when BEN took over my game and hacked my comp and tormented me. XD jk. Serious answer: Pols voice in PH.

I

Indridcold85

I would say the spirit Temple music in Oot. Also the entirety of MM. That game creeps me out to no end....

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Pamela's father busting out of the closet with the Gibdo curse definitely ranks up there for me.

N

nintendolovebug

i think the song on the forest temple in oot! creepy!!
i had lots of nightmares after that!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
QUEEN OF FAIRIES IN Oot!!! so freaky!! freaky look!! freaky laugh!!.....freaky........

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Definitely when Yeta turns into Blizzeta. I screamed and fell back out of the ottoman I was sitting on. It scared the crud out of me!

13foxes

Encountering the Gibdos in OoT MQ. They were in the bottom of the well, and when I opened the door to the room with lots of coffins, a Gibdo was right in front of me! He was so close that I could slash him with the Kokiri sword. But I was frozen before I could do anything. He made me want to leave the room immediately. That was the first time I've ever met a Gibdo (I played OoT MQ before the original one), and it scared me to death. Even now it's still creepy...

Another creepy moment is fighting Dead Hand in OoT. I remember when tha hand caught me, I screamed so loud me that my mom thought something happened to me and burst into my room. -_-'

First fighting Dead Hand in OoT, and then the animation with the several Dark Links in TP, but that last one was more disturbing than creepie.

Any of the above are all good shouts especially the pamela's father, dead zora and blizzeta ones. A weird one I would like to throw out there was when I was playing on a friend's game, and he'd broken it but the first few bits worked before it just froze (Ocarina of Time btw). Anyways we get up to Kaepora Gaebora at the start of the field, and the Yes/No options for repeating info always went to Yes before you had the chance to click anything. Spent about 15 minutes there lol. That bird was possesed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom