• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Three Zelda Characters Would You Most Like to See Make a Come-back?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
If you could choose any three Zelda characters from any game(s) to make a reappearance, who would they be?

Well, here's my list.
1. Midna: Honestly, who wouldn't want such an appealing character to return? She has a great characterization that ranges from mischievous to friendly to sad. She starts out being totally selfish and then grows to be absolutely selfless.
Even going so far as to sacrifice herself to stop Ganondorf.
I would love to see her make a come-back in a new Zelda title.
2. Link (TP): My favorite Link. Yes, I like him even more than Skyward Sword Link. He is just plain awesome man, with all his epic moves and such. He also has a six pack, which makes him the first Link to have one I do believe. And he can turn into a "doggy" as well :dog:. Besides, we can't have Midna without TP Link!
3. Zant: Yep, that insane psychopath is number three on my list. he deserves another chance as a villain. No I don't agree with the idea that he had his spot stolen by Ganondorf, I just think he deserves another chance as an antagonist, since he's so awesome. Plus he isn't sane. Did I mention that? Well, that makes him awesome.

Well, there you have it. And as you can probably see from my list, I am in desperate need of a TP sequel. :)

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, sorry, he just didn't make it to my top three. He's probably at number 5 for me though, so that's not too bad. :P

Btw, are you still 14? I thought you'd be 15 by now.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Aryll- You know it's hard to put my finger on it but Link having a sister was super cool. Maybe it's because it showed link having more emotion than the plain Ocarina of Time look.

Mikau- I love Zora's, my favorite race of them all, and my favorite was Mikau. If they could bring back the dead lead guitarist of the Indigo Go Go's than that would be awesome.

Ghiram- I know he is only in Skyward Sword and that's not out yet but he's just so cool and creepy that to see him again would be great.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The goddess (Skyward Sword) – I really want her to make a comeback as a playable character sometime. I mean, blade-wielding and not all "hey, push that button and draw out my path!!!" that Zelda had going. The goddess is pretty important to the story, even though she is only talked about in the beginning of the game, but gosh I hope she can be playable.

Link (OoT/MM or SS) – I still don't think Link's story is finished. It can't be, not at this point. Be it Link [SS] or [OoT], he just can't be finished yet. Not after all he's been through, maybe a story of closure could work!

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
The goddess (Skyward Sword) – I really want her to make a comeback as a playable character sometime. I mean, blade-wielding and not all "hey, push that button and draw out my path!!!" that Zelda had going. The goddess is pretty important to the story, even though she is only talked about in the beginning of the game, but gosh I hope she can be playable.
What do you mean by playable character? For what?

1. HMS
2. Medli
3. Malon (or somebody who looks and acts like her i.e. Marron)

And many more but those are the ones who i still think need more time devoted to them.

Hero Of Time

I'd have to say

1. Hero Of Time-
This is the most classic link of them all!
His story still doesn't seem finished.. its weird.. maybe they could make a third game! He'd still have the mask's, the ocarina and some type of cool new sword or power!
2. Linebeck- He was pretty cowardly but I could use some more of him.. if not him maybe a grandkid like in ST but with a bigger part in the story

Tingle- He may be annoying, but you gotta love him

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Hmm... well I think it would be pretty cool to see Valoo and Jabun make a comeback. If they're spirits, then they would have been existing in Hyrule for a long time. It would be really cool to see them redesigned in a Zelda game artistically styled like Twilight Princess.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
1. Linebeck, Sure he was cocky at the beginning, and I didn't much like him. As time went on though he became nicer to Link, that's when he started to have some funny moments, which made me start to like him more. It kept going to the point where he had a great backstory, a lot of funny moments, he was still a little cocky. Enough that it was friendly. It got to the point that I liked him so much that I was almost crying about what happened to him at the end.
2. Beedle, He was always really funny. Sometimes I would just find his store just to hear him say "Ooohhhh,"and buy something I didn't even need to hear him say "Thank you," and then leave so he would say "Bye." Then I would repeat.
3. Ghirahim, He's a great villain, end of story. He's not bulky like Ganondorf, or the typical boss. He's just epic, he can grab your sword mid-slash between his fingers, flip it into the air grab it, and use it against you. He can even teleport and summon daimonds as sharp as knives and sends them at you. Above all, he's as creepy as heck with the really long tounge and theme song.

Last edited:

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
1 WW Link he's my favourite Link and I would like Nintendo to continue using this style of Link in a future 3D Zelda game with Tetra too of course.
2 Tatl she's been my favourite of Links partners so far and needs a comeback in my opinion.
3 Midna but only if she's in her Imp form I didn't really care for her true form to be honest.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
3 Midna but only if she's in her Imp form I didn't really care for her true form to be honest.
Well, I don't see how that would work, considering that her curse was broken. But, yeah, I can't say I didn't care for her true form, but it would be kinda weird going around with her following you when looking like that. =/
Who knows, maybe she gets cursed again? :)

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
1. Happy Mask Salesman because he's just cool
2. Guru Guru because of the Song of Storms
3. Tingle because he's... cool? Annoying? Weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom